Cadillac CTS 1st gen parts ('03-'07)

EDIT: For some reason, Photobucket has been really struggling the last few days. If you need to see pics of something, PM me and I'll send them.

I have some parts for sale for the 1st gen Cadillac CTS/CTS-V (removed from a 2004 except for owner's manual & nav system). Everything I have is listed, so no need to inquire about whether I have other parts or not.

*There are no "dibs"!* I do not hold parts for anyone. First to pay for the parts gets them. If you are serious about buying, or are looking to get more than one item, there is some room to talk on pricing, but please do not send low ball offers. Payment can be cash in person, or as a gift payment through PayPal in advance.

As most of these pieces are large and/or heavy, I would prefer not to ship them (other than the owner's manual). I live in the Naperville/East Aurora area and am willing to meet with someone up to the Warrenville, Lisle, West Chicago, etc. area, but no further.

If you have any questions, please PM me. Photos are posted below the list of parts.

Neon Third Brake Light - $220
A few minor scuffs, scrapes and scratches and slight loss of color on the logo emblem, but in overall good condition. A couple of the mounting tabs are broken on the far ends, but it does not affect the light firmly attaching to the trunk lid/finishing panel.

Factory Grille - $100
Gray grille with a few scratches and paint spider webbing (have to look for them), but in overall good condition. A few of the holes where the mounting pegs go have a crack along the outside of them, but they should not effect a secure fit to the car. Color is grey.

*SOLD* Trunk Lid Finishing Panel - $150
A few minor scuffs, scrapes and scratches, but in overall good condition. This is the gray/smoked lens, not the key colored ones from the later years. Does not come with the third brake light.

*SOLD* Stock Factory ECM/Computer - $175
For the '04-'07 3.6L V6. I believe it should also work on the '04-'06 Cadillac SRX and Buick Rendezvous (CX, CXL & Ultra), and the '05-'08 Buick LaCrosse CSX equipped with the same engine. Part # 19260507 E55 YJBF

*SOLD* Factory Navigation System w/Wood Grain Trim - $260
This was actually removed from an '07, so the last year for this body style. The screen and buttons themselves are in good shape with no cracks or breaks, but as you can see in the pics, the vinyl for the lettering on the buttons has worn off and some of the black on the face-plate is peeling. This is pretty common for GM head units. Unfortunately, I do not have the means to power this thing on. I don't foresee there being a problem, but I will guarantee that it is not dead on arrival for the buyer provided s/he can verify if it is or isn't working within a week or two. No longer than that.

*SOLD* CTS/CTS-V Owner's Manual - $20
Original, not a reprint. Includes the case, owner's manual, Customer Convenience/Personalization Guide booklet, Warranty & Owner Assistance Information booklet, a sticky note pad with the Cadillac logo on it, Welcome to OnStar pack and CTS Personalization Instructional CD with case. There is definitely some wear on the manual covers and pages, so they're not show quality, but definitely a solid replacement.

CTS3rdBrkLt1.jpg

CTS3rdBrkLt3.jpg

CTS3rdBrkLt6.jpg

CTS3rdBrkLt9.jpg

CTS3rdBrkLt8.jpg

CTSGrl1.jpg

CTSGrl7.jpg

CTSGrl3.jpg

CTSGrl4.jpg

CTSGrl8.jpg

CTSGrl9.jpg

CTSGrl10.jpg