2004 Pontiac GTO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Up for sale is my 2004 A4 Torrid Red GTO. I am the third TCG member to have owned this car. [MENTION=12]Bru[/MENTION] and [MENTION=127]wombat[/MENTION] had the pleasure of owning the GTO before I did. I currently have 4 other vehicles and am looking to trim the herd a bit. I do not drive it enough to justify keeping it. I purchased the GTO in August of 2013 with 88,000 miles. Current mileage stands at 97,0XX miles. Serves as my summer cruiser and is parked in a garage year round. Has not seen snow or salt in the 3 years and 9k miles that I have owned it.

Details:
- 2004 Torrid Red Pontiac GTO
- 97,0XX miles (Will go up slightly, as I do still take the GTO out on nice days)
- 5.7L LS1 with 4-Speed 4L60E automatic transmission
- Heater blows hot and AC blows cold
- Black leather interior has seams that are still 100% intact. No split seams on any of the seats.
- Front tires are 235/40/18 Sumitomo HTR Z III with less than 1k miles
- Rear tires are 245/40/18 Fuzion ZRi with approximately 60-70% tread left
- Last oil change performed with Mobil 1 at 96,359.

Modifications-
- 15% Llumar Tint all around
- Aftermarket seat heating elements added to both front driver and passenger seats.
- 18" 05/06 wheels with 05/06 Front Brake Conversion
- 4300K HID Bulbs
- Pedders Street II Suspension Kit ( GTO Street II Kit - Suspension Kits - GTO - Store )
- AVIC-D3 Head Unit with iPod interface cable ( AVIC-D3 - Double-DIN In-Dash DVD Multimedia Navigation Receiver | Pioneer Electronics USA )
- AEM Intake (2004 Pontiac GTO 5.7L V8 Air Intake System )
- JBA Shorty Headers (https://www.summitracing.com/parts/jba-1809s/overview/make/pontiac/model/gto )
- JBA Catless Midpipes ( https://www.summitracing.com/parts/jba-2809sy/applications )
- Diablo InTune Handheld Tuner with Diablew Custom Tune ( DiabLew Tune - Custom Tuning for GM Vehicles - DiabloSport inTune, Trinity, Predator Custom Tuning by 06MonteSS )

The Bad:
- The 12v outlet in center console does not have power. I attempted to fix by replacing the fuse but have never looked into it any further.
- Broken/Missing cover on lower compartment in dash.
- Vehicle History Report lists a rear end collision prior to my ownership.

Car is located in McHenry, IL.

SOLD

Last edited:

1998gpgt

TCG Elite Member
Apr 25, 2008
Boulder, CO
trade for a Mazdaspeed 3 turbo with 50k miles?? ;)

This fills me with curiosity. Can you send me a few pics?

You still have the ST? Or is that an older pic? Either way, someone in the TCG family must adopt this car.

Nope. No more ST in my life. Pics were taken last fall back when I still owned the ST.

So you are saying DNA testing of the drivers seat would be inconclusive as there are too many individuals who have enjoyed the pleasures of this car?

Many pleasures have been enjoyed, but there is still plenty of pleasure left to go around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info