FS 03 Cobra coupe seats

RHE5d
I am selling my front and rear seats from my 03 coupe. Passenger and rear are in near perfect condition. Drivers has the ever so common wear on lower left bolster. No tears/stains/ burn marks at all. All electrical works. I still have seats in car as its in storage. I can remove fairly easily. $800obo PM with questions.

vIrcU

vIrcU

http://imgur.com/a/RHE5d

SOLD!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Buy these

Make an offer

All my funds at the moment are going towards new heads for the car.....

If I were to make an offer it would be a total low ball embarrassing number and I'm not that kind of person....

I actually despise people low balling the hell out of my stuff.

I just went through this selling my intake setup on another forum... Asking $850 and having people PM me with offers of $300 for brand new parts just pissed me off. :bowrofl:

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
All my funds at the moment are going towards new heads for the car.....

If I were to make an offer it would be a total low ball embarrassing number and I'm not that kind of person....

I actually despise people low balling the hell out of my stuff.

I just went through this selling my intake setup on another forum... Asking $850 and having people PM me with offers of $300 for brand new parts just pissed me off. :bowrofl:

I'm the same way, I respect that. I'm not hurting to sell just they take up room you know?

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I know exactly what you mean.... No worries. Hope they sell for you....

If you ever get to a point where you just need them gone, I could do like $400 at the most for them but I would hold onto them if I were you at that price.

These damn cylinder heads are sucking down every damn cent I can spare at this point. LOL

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
I know exactly what you mean.... No worries. Hope they sell for you....

If you ever get to a point where you just need them gone, I could do like $400 at the most for them but I would hold onto them if I were you at that price.

These damn cylinder heads are sucking down every damn cent I can spare at this point. LOL

So the fact ur looking for cylinder heads in assuming this isnt the same Cobra as the one on CMC with a Termi swap? What heads are you looking to get?

Thread Info