FS: 1998 Chrome Yellow Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been very well taken care of and I’d like to see it go to someone who will continue that. I will list it to the public in a couple weeks at a higher price. TCG price is negotiable. Myself and the vehicle are located in New Lenox, IL.

$10,500

1998 Chrome Yellow Cobra, 55,XXX miles. Car is in great shape overall. Couple minor rock chips on the bumper, and one chip that cracked and is about the size of a half-dollar. Will get close-ups of that. Not too bad, just want to be open and have no surprises. Black interior is very clean.

Modifications
D&D T-56 Magnum with Ram King Cobra clutch
Aluminum driveshaft
Steeda Tri-Ax shifter handle
Eaton Trutrak 31 spline diff with Moser axles
4:10 gears
Eibach Prokit
Koni Shocks
MM Full Length Sub Frames
BBK long tubes with BBK o/r H-pipe, and stock catback with magnaflow mufflers (have catted H-pipe to go with)
Steeda underdrive pullies
Steeda timing adjuster
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
Hotchkis C/C plates
Kaenen spoiler
Bumper inserts
Cobra grill
17x9.10.5 polished 03/04 wheels
20% tint all around
Smoked headlights
Shorty antenna

Issues
-Check engine light comes on sometimes due to off-road mid-pipe. I do have some non-foulers/spacers on the sensors, so it doesn’t come on often, sometimes every couple hundred miles, sometimes couple thousand. Have catted pipe to go with as well.
-Reverse lights don’t work. I believe it’s a wiring issue with the T-56, but never looked into it.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgGntlzAIx8&index=1&list=FLqZmpqDQDjqC8ursq0C7FFw

Wva2s54.jpg

pqIUpJP.jpg

coNEGGS.jpg

J3X3MmK.jpg

lDIj4bu.jpg

lYzWx9k.jpg

ehqvcrW.jpg

dlaude6

Regular
Mar 27, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Trans, driveshaft, clutch, diff and axles were put on at about 6k or 7k, so they'd have about (just under) 50k on them.

Here are pictures of the noticeable rock chip that cracked. It's not as bad as I thought. Quarter for size, not included with vehicle!

KStEZ3K.jpg

cs7HiWd.jpg

pp4cYcT.jpg

QHJWAWW.jpg

dlaude6

Regular
Mar 27, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Yep, it's been around the extended Chicago suburbs for a few years now (but by looking at the underside you can tell it was never driven in salt/snow and rarely, if ever, caught in rain - it's immaculate). A Mark in South Elgin from 2010 - 2012, an Adam in Darien from 2012 - 2014, and me in New Lenox since then.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Yep, it's been around the extended Chicago suburbs for a few years now (but by looking at the underside you can tell it was never driven in salt/snow and rarely, if ever, caught in rain - it's immaculate). A Mark in South Elgin from 2010 - 2012, an Adam in Darien from 2012 - 2014, and me in New Lenox since then.

My brother is Adam. I went with him when he bought the car from Mark's brother. I remember that the car sat because of him being in the military. The previous owner I believe was from the West coast. Based on seeing the car and when we put the shocks/springs on the car, it definitely hadn't been in snow/salt. You should have no problem selling this. It's a nice car waiting for a blower:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info