fbody wheels

located in Oswego, il.

they've been on a 98 Camaro, all the tires have a ton of life left.

full set of z06 reps, 17" fronts with potenza's and 18" rears with Michelin's. all tires have about 90% tread life still, $700 OBO.

2 stock wheels with 245/50/16 kumho tires, $100 OBO.

if anyone's interested please PM or you can reply to this craigslist ad. (pictures also in the ad, if anyone wants more please pm me)

camaro corvette black rims and tires 16 17 and 18

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
http://www.thechicagogarage.com/for...***buy-sell-section-rules-please-read***.html

FS Thread Rules:

* MINIMUM POST COUNT - You must have at least 10 posts to post to the FS forum. If you have been a member for over two years, the minimum post count does not apply.
* MANDATORY INFO - Location & price is required in every FS thread. DO NOT post just a Craigslist link as your thread will be locked until you PM a FS mod ( [MENTION=85]EmersonHart13[/MENTION], [MENTION=2616]Chester Copperpot[/MENTION] or [MENTION=5706]willsmysticcobra[/MENTION]).
* HARASSING SELLERS - If you're not interested in purchasing the sellers items, do not post.
* BUMPING - 1 bump / day max. Don't be annoying with your FS threads or they will be deleted.
* SERVICES - If you want to advertise your services, please contact Mook for sponsor rates.
* CONSOLIDATION - Don't make 10 FS threads in one day, consolidate your threads as much as reasonably possible.

Mar 30, 2014
http://www.thechicagogarage.com/for...***buy-sell-section-rules-please-read***.html

FS Thread Rules:

* MINIMUM POST COUNT - You must have at least 10 posts to post to the FS forum. If you have been a member for over two years, the minimum post count does not apply.
* MANDATORY INFO - Location & price is required in every FS thread. DO NOT post just a Craigslist link as your thread will be locked until you PM a FS mod ( [MENTION=85]EmersonHart13[/MENTION], [MENTION=2616]Chester Copperpot[/MENTION] or [MENTION=5706]willsmysticcobra[/MENTION]).
* HARASSING SELLERS - If you're not interested in purchasing the sellers items, do not post.
* BUMPING - 1 bump / day max. Don't be annoying with your FS threads or they will be deleted.
* SERVICES - If you want to advertise your services, please contact Mook for sponsor rates.
* CONSOLIDATION - Don't make 10 FS threads in one day, consolidate your threads as much as reasonably possible.

I added location.. was that all I was missing? or do my replies to threads not count for 10 posts?

Thread Info

• wingless3seven
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list