FS: 2014 Ford Focus ST

I recently stumbled upon one of my friends selling a 2003 Avalon. I decided to pick it up because it seemed like a good idea at the time. This has led to me putting the ST up for sale and temporarily living life without a car payment. I am considering being a responsible adult and limiting my expenses in order to put all my extra income towards my unpleasant and unwelcome student loans.

If you have not yet driven or ridden in a Focus ST, take my unbiased opinion that they are gloriously nimble little cars.

2014 Oxford White Ford Focus ST1 purchased new in December 2014

-11,1XX miles and counting. I do not anticipate driving the ST much now that I have the Avalon in my possession.

-Extended Warranty- 8 year/125,000 mile Ford ESP PremiumCare ($100 Deductible) bumper-to-bumper warranty (I paid $1500 for this and will be taking the refund unless the next owner wants to transfer it, in which case the pro-rated cost of the extended warranty will be added to the purchase price.)

-Llumar tint all-around (35% sides, 15% hatch, 5% windshield visor)

-Car is currently financed through Consumer's Credit Union in Volo, IL

$18,500

Car is located in McHenry, IL

Last edited:

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
401a? 402a?

(ST1) Base model = Equipment Group 200A (Standard features)

ST2 = Equipment Group 201A (Sony Audio System with 10 speakers including subwoofer, 8" display screen, Dual zone electronic automatic temperature control, HD Radio, SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 6 month subscription, Recaro leather-trimmed seats)

ST3 = Equipment Group 202A (Navigation system, Recaro heated leather seats, Rear armrest, HID Headlights, Cornering lamps, LED signature lighting, Ambient lighting, Overhead console, Heated exterior mirrors)

^That was copy/pasted from an ST forum, so if it's wrong my bad. However, it looks right.

401a and 402a are codes for 15's it looks like from the Googles.

So he did upgrade the seats to the ST3 seats, not the cloth lined ST2 seats...They're the seats in my car, and IIRC you didn't like them that much.

1998gpgt

TCG Elite Member
Apr 25, 2008
Boulder, CO
well that's neat.

Buy it.

If you want to demod PM me, you have most everything I want to do for mine.

Sounds like a plan.

(ST1) Base model = Equipment Group 200A (Standard features)

ST2 = Equipment Group 201A (Sony Audio System with 10 speakers including subwoofer, 8" display screen, Dual zone electronic automatic temperature control, HD Radio, SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 6 month subscription, Recaro leather-trimmed seats)

ST3 = Equipment Group 202A (Navigation system, Recaro heated leather seats, Rear armrest, HID Headlights, Cornering lamps, LED signature lighting, Ambient lighting, Overhead console, Heated exterior mirrors)

^That was copy/pasted from an ST forum, so if it's wrong my bad. However, it looks right.

401a and 402a are codes for 15's it looks like from the Googles.

So he did upgrade the seats to the ST3 seats, not the cloth lined ST2 seats...They're the seats in my car, and IIRC you didn't like them that much.

Thank you! The ST1 cloth seats are still around. Right now they are hiding in my basement.

v8venomgt

Addict
Sep 16, 2004
I have a little over $900 into the wheels/tires/mount/balance. My initial thoughts had me asking $600 for the set.

if you get to that point, we may possibly be able to work something out. we are a little apart. if its worth it to you (or someone else), i cant utilize the tpms you have installed within the snow combo. so someone may find value in those and we could possibly go from there. regardless, glws!

Thread Info