1997 Grand Prix GTP (105k miles) Mildly Modded (GMPP TORSEN DIFF) $4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my 97 GTP with basically 105k miles. The short story is I'm moving end of July and currently my gtp just sits in the garage. I'm looking to get $4000 OBO for my GTP. Cars been sitting pretty much since 2013 and I've only put on a few miles since. I just put on a new power steering pump since it was starting to whine and also a new supercharger coupler since it was on the original. I threw on a new alternator setup listed in mods since the car had it's original. A Brand New Optima Red Top purchase a few days ago in May 2015. Since I'm moving, all my grand prix parts on my shelves (supercharger, bearings, gaskets, stock wheels with winter tires, stock HD diff, cv shafts, so many parts) polishes, waxes are included for free.

LOCATION Gilberts, IL

Engine Mods
3.5 Supercharger Pulley
3 inch Wbodystore Downpipe
Intake System
New AD244 Alternator Setup (Essentially Alternator from a Hummer)
New Power Steering Pump
New Tensioner Assembly for alternator Setup
New Gates Accessory Belt

Transmission
GMPP Torsen Diff
Precision Engineering Torque Converter
ZZP Hardened Pump Shaft
4340 Input Shaft
Hardened 4th Clutch Hub
Sonnax Sure Cure Valvebody Upgrade
Transgo Shift Kit
Zpack for 3rd
Raybestos Performance Stage 1 Frictions in 1st, 2nd, 4th
7/8 Chain/Gear setup 3.29

Suspension Mods
GMPP Suspension (FR Strut Bars, FR Sway Bars, R Trailing Arm bars)
Corvette C5 Calipers in Front and Rear (Fbody Front rotors, GXP Rear rotors)
GMPP Springs
KYB AGX Struts

MISC
Pioneer Sound System
Grand Prix Compass/Temp Mirror added
Twin Aeroforce Gauges
LC-1 Innovate Wideband O2
PowerTuner with AD support
U-Haul Hidden Hitch behind bumper (not visible has a special hitch)

Last edited:

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
If it isn't rotted that should be a easy sell at 4. I sold one of my coupes this past January for 4200. It was bone stock, every option southern car never driven in snow or salt with 118k. So if it isn't a rust bucket that should go pretty quick.

Your trans is worth some bucks by itself. Especially with that gmpp diff in it. Those things are pretty hard to find and go for big bucks. Same with the gmpp 1" chain setup.

JJ91284

Regular
Sep 29, 2008
If it isn't rotted that should be a easy sell at 4. I sold one of my coupes this past January for 4200. It was bone stock, every option southern car never driven in snow or salt with 118k. So if it isn't a rust bucket that should go pretty quick.

Your trans is worth some bucks by itself. Especially with that gmpp diff in it. Those things are pretty hard to find and go for big bucks. Same with the gmpp 1" chain setup.

Yeah, I just need it gone by mid-end of July as I'll be moving and I'm not taking it with me to Seattle. That's why I'm looking to give away a ton of shit as it's not worth moving it all. If it's not gone by mid July I may just throw it up on ebay, or have my brother sell it...not sure yet.

JJ91284

Regular
Sep 29, 2008
I'd like to see this car go to a car enthusiast as it would suck for someone to lose the GMR Diff in it. To sweeten the deal also I have a Cadillac STS-V supercharger in the garage that I'd throw in for free also. These supercharger pics are from ebay (same model just not my pics) since it's easier than digging it out of the box and taking pics. This supercharger has under 10k miles on it when I bough it about 7 years ago and was going to use it for a project and never got around to it. This has the laminova intercooler cores built into it which is awesome. If the car isn't gone by July, I probably won't be including the supercharger as I'll be listing it separately.

I also have a new GM w-body Aux tranny cooler I forgot thats still in box that I bought years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info