2009 F350 SC DRW 6.4L

I bought this from auction with plans on fixing it and installing an aluminum flat bed with hitch to use with gooseneck trailer but found a crew cab instead so this one has to go. It is blue and XL with all manual options, cloth seats and rubber floor. It has 140K miles and is 2wd and has steel flatbed with wood decking and headache rack to protect the cab installed. It was listed at auction house as “engine making noise”. The truck was driven up on tilt bed under its own power but has an audible miss. It has Check Engine Light on and wrench symbol and readout Reduce Power on dash. The ECM has code P0308 which is cylinder 8 misfire. I was told by diesel shop that it can be rocker arm or injector problem.
The truck itself has no dents or rust but the flat bed shows its age and use. The aluminum tool boxes are in good shape but the steel ones are rusting out. There are no burns or tears in the interior but it is dirty and the glove box doesn’t stay close (latch missing). This truck is still on flatbed but is ready to be picked up (on trailer) or I can deliver within a short radius. I'm selling this whole at 4K as is.
Contact via text/email or call with any questions at 77three-879-O68one

Thread Info

• rowekmr
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list