FS: 2014 GT, 6-speed, track pack, recaros

dlaude6

Regular
Mar 27, 2009
New Lenox, IL
GTHI Green gets me hard. So obnoxious and awesome.

Gives me a pretty good chub, too.

Thats a loud color, i like it

It's obnoxious, and sure does grab attention. Love it, even better in person.

Green is the best, Green is the fastest.

lol yep!

Didn't you just get this a few months ago Dave?

GLWS, get yourself another terminator. :D

lol yep, got back in May. The wife and I are getting into some new hobbies and we just want to have a little less tied up in the 'car' hobby. A terminator you say? Well, that's very possible lol.

dlaude6

Regular
Mar 27, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Sunny day so I went out to get some more (marginally better) pictures.

6rui.jpg

37t8.jpg

zwa7.jpg

une0.jpg

x346.jpg

v6md.jpg

1prg.jpg

z309.jpg

7i9u.jpg

wu3d.jpg

rq4w.jpg

letq.jpg

dlaude6

Regular
Mar 27, 2009
New Lenox, IL
trade recaros lol?

And cash, sure. But most likely more cash than you'd like, but PM me if you're serious.

Price seems a lil high but GLWS regardless!

Been pricing around and haven't seen any similarly optioned '13/'14s in this price range. I don't count the Premium ones, because in my opinion, I'd rather have track package and recaros than whatever Premium brings to the table. And I know I'm not alone on that one, as I've read numerous times in numerous places that base/track pack/recaros is thought to be 'ideal' by many enthusiasts. Anyway, post up some similarly optioned mustangs and I'll adjust my price accordingly.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
And cash, sure. But most likely more cash than you'd like, but PM me if you're serious.

Been pricing around and haven't seen any similarly optioned '13/'14s in this price range. I don't count the Premium ones, because in my opinion, I'd rather have track package and recaros than whatever Premium brings to the table. And I know I'm not alone on that one, as I've read numerous times in numerous places that base/track pack/recaros is thought to be 'ideal' by many enthusiasts. Anyway, post up some similarly optioned mustangs and I'll adjust my price accordingly.

I wasn't going to say anything because I'm not one to do so... but, if you insist. I bought my '14 brand new from Victor Ford with the same options as your car for $31,800. Add better financing rates on new car sales as well...

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Yea, Now is not the time to be selling these cars used.

Honestly, I'd sit on it until spring, and the likelihood that you will get your asking price will skyrocket as there will no longer be a supply of 14's, and some people probably won't like the 15 and regret they didn't buy a 14 (at which point they'd be shopping for cars like yours)

dlaude6

Regular
Mar 27, 2009
New Lenox, IL
I wasn't going to say anything because I'm not one to do so... but, if you insist. I bought my '14 brand new from Victor Ford with the same options as your car for $31,800. Add better financing rates on new car sales as well...

Thanks for the input. Is that out the door? Also, not that it's a huge factor, but GHIG is a $500 option.

Moot point on financing - credit unions can match, and often beat dealer financing.

dlaude6

Regular
Mar 27, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Yea, Now is not the time to be selling these cars used.

Honestly, I'd sit on it until spring, and the likelihood that you will get your asking price will skyrocket as there will no longer be a supply of 14's, and some people probably won't like the 15 and regret they didn't buy a 14 (at which point they'd be shopping for cars like yours)

Yep I'm in no hurry to sell, as indicated by my price. I listed it now and it'll continue to be for sale until it sells. If that's what you consider "sitting on", then that's what my plan was haha.

Thread Info