Price: $8000
Mileage: 7000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NE
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

1998 Pontiac Firebird (V6 car) Formula Clone
-130k miles on the body - doesnt show it by any means and has always been garaged
-7k miles on the motor and trans build
-Cluster is a full functioning Camaro cluster that has ~67k miles on it. The 67k number is what the vehicle history shows on the title and such thanks to the smart DMV so thank them lol.
-I have a very good amount of all the reciepts for the car id say 85% of them for whats in the car from the builder and some of them are in the pictures at the bottom.

-The original owner built the car and i am the 3rd owner. 2nd was a friend that lived not to far away from me and put 3k miles on it, and since ive owned it ive put like 700 miles on it.

ENGINE-
-(Xtreme Horsepower)XHP 347 Forged shortblock
-Stock GM Polished Crank
-Eagle H-Beam 6.125'' Rods
-Forged Mahle pistons
-ARP 8740 Rod Bolts
-APR Main bolts
-Clevite77 Race bearings
-Fast 92mm Intake
-PTM 92mm Throttle body
-Patriot Stage 2 LS6 Heads
-F14 cam (232/234 598/598 112)
-XHP LS 7.4 Pushrods
-28lbs Injectors
-SLP Bellow

EXHAUST-
-TSP 1 7/8 Ceramic Coated Long-tube headers
-TSP 3in ORY
-QTP 3in manual cutout at end of I pipe
-Magnaflow 14419 in stock location, no tailpipes shown

TRANSMISSION-
-Performabuilt Stg 2 trans.
-Performabuilt 9.5" Lock-up 3600 convertor(Flashes to 4k)

SUSPENSION-
-UMI Tubular K-member,
-UMI upper and lower A-Arms,
-UMI Weld-in Sub frame connectors
-UMI Lower Control Arm's,
-UMI Adj body mount tq arm,
-UMI Pan hard bar, 32/19 ss swaybars,
-QA1 12-way adj shocks/ 275lb. springs
-V6 Rear springs
-Drag Bag on pass side
-No front sway bar

WHEELS/TIRES-
-15x10 Weld Prostars, painted gunmetal grey
-15x4 Summit stars up front, painted gunmetal grey
-275/50/15 Mickey Thompson ET Streets ~20% life
-Kuhmo 165/70/15 skinnys ~70% life

REAREND-
-10 bolt, upgraded internals, TA girdle. 3.73 gears

NITROUS KIT- A whole kit plus a ton of extras - Not installed on car
-Cold Fusion 10lb bottle - full of nitrous, very nice liquid bottle gauge
-Main feed line - unsure on length but ya
-Dyno Tune solenoids - fuel and nitrous, all fittings and wiring in great shape, lines from solenoids in great shape as well
-Dyno Tune nozzle - um its a nozzle lol, and comes with metal 2 piece connector for putting the nozzle into a coupler
-Jets - sized for the Dyno Tune kit for 100 and 150 shots
-NOS Nitrous line filter - good shape
-NX Bottle heater
-WOT microswitch and bracket - brand new
-Misc items include 2 or 3 30 amp relays, 2 red lit switches, 20 pages of Dyno Tune instructions, i will give all the wire and loom that is attatched currently in hopes it helps or is usefull. This is literally a plug and play system install and go fast.
-Dyno Tune Electric Nitrous Gauge
-Dyno Tune Bottle Heater
-Dyno Tune Purge Kit
-Dyno Tune Window Switch 2 Stage and TPS
-Cold Fusion Solenoids
-WOT micro switch

-The car was built for a big shot of spray. The current tune is an N/A tune which made 395/376 just last week. Driveability couldnt get any better than this. The original owner made ~550 with a 125 wet shot, but thats just for reference as that was 5 years or so ago. This car is very capable of a whole lot of things including high hp numbers either boost or spray and great track times. The bolts on the Fast manifold have been fixed, new plugs 2 weeks ago, new Castrol 5w30 2 weeks ago. Ive bought two cars now its either time to build something or get a nicer daily. The pillar pod incluedes DynoTune AFR, Trans Temp (has power but not hooked up to read), and Oil Pressure (not hooked up at all).

-PICTURES/VIDEOS-
Can be found here in my photobucket Mobile Photobucket

Minor Issues-
-As shown in the pictures the drivers door lock was punched out of it and the head unit was stolen out of the car, which happened when the 2nd owner had it.
-The hood is a fiberglass aftermarket so if you are picky its not 100% perfect fitting.
-There is no backseat included with the car, was that way when i purchased it.
-The rims need repainted. In one of the pics you can tell the tape didnt quite work out. Was a quick job on my part to get it ready for spring and it needs redone.
-The pillar pod is a little loose.
-The dash is cracked as shown in the pictures.

Sorry for the long thread but if you are interested you will appreciate it and the description of the car. This car is ready for more power and great track times.

$8000 Cash
Trades - i honestly have no clue, if i were to trade itd be a RCSB Chevy or GMC 5.3 to daily, other than that not really interested in trades.

Last edited:

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list