Sleeper's 3800 for sale thread

Sleeper's 3800 for sale thread *prices reduced*

Here is my list of stuff for sale. Items are listed in order from custom to stock. All prices are OBO, so if you have a fair offer let me know. The stock stuff at the end of this list is whatever you want to offer that is fair and we will work out a price. I have a 00 Monte Carlo that this is coming off of, so if you want any stock stuff off of the car let me know as well and I will see if I have it.

- Aeroforce Interceptor dual scan gauges $290
- ZZP Fuel Logs with Aeromotive adjustable FPR and braided fuel lines that connect half way down the car to the stock lines. $375
- YT 1.8 roller rockers $300
- Treadstone black vac block $40
- Hoosier QTP tires front set 26X9.5-16LT (NEW) $300

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Im interested in those coilovers, how many miles are on them? Also are the springs the same ones that came with them?
The coilovers have the same springs they came with. I didnt keep track of miles, but my guess would be 30-40k. They still feel the same as the first day i installed them though.

Dibs on the BMR stbs front and rear! When you coming up to james' ?

Deal. I am coming up there in a few weeks to drop some stuff of for some other people. I can bring those with.

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
Danny any idea what condition the et streets are in and if they are radial or bias ply

pretty worn, but have a little life in them still. i had them on my turbogp and he never installed them on he monte. im prety sure they are radial, but not 100% because it's been awhile.

ill be heading over there tomorrow night to help tear shit apart and ill get pics of everything.

Thread Info