2017 gridlife round 1 recap - mid-ohio

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
It has gotten huge, too bad it has the ghey car show and EDM music shit. At least those guys still do WMHM, THAT is the best track weekend of the year.

EDIT: I take that back, not all of them have the stanced shows and whatnot, that video was awesome. This started out with just normal dudes like us, now there's large-ish money cars running in it. Deng.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
my friends and i call the music/day drinking/camping area of gingerman "swaglord city"

i do not venture into swaglord city

people cluelessly and aimlessly walking or driving through the paddock suck though. hey i got hot brakes, how about you move the fuck out of the way, especially when you're walking right towards me ya dummy?

people that also suck are car show dipshits who drive like dicks on the road - i had a douchey flyby last year on my way up to gman last year, and people act like turds all over once they are there too. hey if you're so great why did you drive to a race track to hard park at it for a weekend?

there are cool people but the gman crowd has some of the most painful that is for sure. autobahn is a lot better in terms of separating the crowds and just running and having fun. plus you get to drive all 3 configurations of the track.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info