Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
:angrys00ls:

a1dff24c94.jpg

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
that is the story i have heard too, a local telling the wife he went out for groceries.

kinda plausible since back then, you could come in the summer and do $60 test and tune evening sessions from like 5-7.

the pictures are framed in the little store thingy, you could probably get the real story from someone there. i don't think drifting, i just think he lost it. it is pretty old, over 10 years i'm sure.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
That's over 10 years old for sure.

I was there helping with a friends event when another m3 crashed at the end of the pit (track was running backwards). The guy had just bought it the week prior and there was an empty bottle of vodka in the floor boards. He didn't have a good day.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
That story along with the pictures are posted at Gingerman. The guy bought that car for his wife and *i think* what happened is she was out of town so he took it to the track and accidentally crashed it.

That's why they say if you're going off track, GO STRAIGHT if you can. Don't try to correct anything at Gingerman, better to just go off in the endless grassy runoff.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Guy is racing around a track with an empty vodka bottle?
There was a lot of arguing and ultimately everyone was ok, car was fucked and I'm fairly certain he wasn't allowed back. He seemed shook up, not drunk to me but was odd the bottle was there. The group was dissolved a few years later.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info