HPDE for the rest of the year

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i just made a similar post like this on facebook - i have a list of pretty much everything but scca pdx here:
Chicagoland Area Autocross and Track Day Schedule
or directly to the spreadsheet - http://www.igobyplane.com/temp/drive2016.xlsx

scca pdx seems to have so many classes or things going on i've just been confused by it and never gone, maybe to my detriment if it would simply be like any other track day to me. in any case, i don't have them listed. i do have what i've signed up for and what i'm considering highlighted. i am easy to get to sign up for autobahn, i'd like to try blackhawk some more, and gingerman is a trip and i've gone backwards in skill there apparently but could be convinced to go one more time before the year is out.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Yeah I want to hit AB south, full and RA before oct.. just wasnt sure which groups are better or worse to run with.

i consider them all good to run with and gridlife generally the riskiest. i think if you go mondays to ab full the crowd is a little older as it's generally a crowd that has an easier go at getting off work or no longer working.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info