NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
analprobe.jpg

scca_stang

Owns Assault Rifles
Dec 4, 2008
looks like you are missing a wheel... that could explain some weird grinding noises and poor handling... J/K man... I really know nothing special about these cars other than the general stuff that I know about most everyother car out there...

I guess the only thing is that when I worked at Dan Nogri LM I was talking with some fellow techs there who used to work for a Ford dealer... they said that when one rolled in the shop everyone scattered like roaches.... no-one wanted to work on it.

booterr69

Feb 23, 2006
:eek::eek::eek:
I was a ford tech for 14 years and when a Probe came in with a problem we did scatter like roaches.
When you did have to work on it , we looked like this:dunno:.
They had some issues with the Japanese translation of the shop manuals. They sent us in a full circle on driveability issues.
Sorry dude, RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK.

wizdawg

TCG Elite Member
May 1, 2005
I knew 2 people back when I was in high school that were all about them. They each had one. At one point they both had nitrous. Then one guy put a turbo from a Mazda (I think) on it. It was fun going around and beating on unsuspecting Mustang GTs of it's time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info