StockTBird's 1966 Chevelle Pics

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Well, Rich was kind enough to have me shoot his car. The car has great sentimental value to him and his family, as his brother passed away from complications from diabetes. Rich has put much time and effort to getting it where it is today. Enjoy!

RIP Tommy.

StockTBirdPoster-vi.jpg

_MG_7436DE01_20x30-vi.jpg

_MG_7414DE01_20x30-vi.jpg

_MG_7433DE01_20x30-vi.jpg

_MG_7440DE01_20x30-vi.jpg

_MG_7446DE01_20x30-vi.jpg

CarShowDisplayDE02-vi.jpg

stock-t-bird

THORNTON QUARRY
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2008
Thornton Quarry
Thank You all for the kind comments. Victor....your work is simply perfect,thank you.

a huge/special thanks needs to go to Doug Garrity (Doug G on this site) at Performance Detailing in Orland Park.Without Doug,this car would not exist,he basically "adopted" this car after Tommy passed away.They were drag racing friends.

thanks again people
kudos given to all who posted...:biggthump

RIP brother...he was only 44

doug@performance

Forum Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Thanks Rich!!!! Also big thanks go to Flatliner for the GREAT pics! As soon as Rich got them in the e-mail he gave me ring to come over and take a look.

Its not wasy to put into words when you loose a friend but when Rich asked me to help him out with the Chevelle when Tom passed away i was just happy i could still keep seeing the car. From swapping motors,fixing wiring,brakes,shifter cables etc etc i know that Tommy would of done the same thing.

I do remember racing Tom in the Chevelle down 170th st (Rd in front of Whites pit stop). We hit the light at Torrence and ran all the way to 120+, I remember him being in front of me and all i could do was look at my boost gauge thinking somthing was wrong cause i did not think he could pull on me like he did.

Lots of stories with Tom from drag racing to drinking Dr. McGillicutty's at the Ridgewood tap.

R.I.P. Tom

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info