Attacked by another sidewalk bully

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Not sure if some of you remember my incident in the city from a couple years ago when some asshole came up behind me and pushed me into the street.
Well something similar happened again the other day.

I was in the city was walking down the sidewalk on my way to the train station. There were a LOT of people out and everyone was moving pretty slowly. I think most people were coming from a baseball game since they were talking about baseball and had Cubs paraphernalia. I was just following the crowd and was in the middle of a bunch of people going with the flow like I usually do.

All of a sudden I see this guy barreling through the crowd coming right for me. Since I was surrounded by people and it happened so fast, I couldn’t get out of the way. The guy slams right into me, totally and obviously on purpose, knocking me back into a guy who was behind me. He then grabs me with both hands and tries to throw me out of the way. Needless to say, I was shocked and got very pissed.

To get him off me, I grabbed him and shoved him back about 5 feet against a concrete wall. I don’t think he expected that to happen because he backed off at that point. By this time, I’m ready to fuck this guy up, but one of the people who was behind me was telling me to “forget it man, let’s go”. But I was pissed and out for blood. So now the asshole who shoved me is trying to say that I ran into him. Yeah right. Believe me when I tell you guys, I’m not the type to go out looking for trouble and I go out of my way to be polite. It’s in my nature. But just like most people, I have my limits and there is a line you don’t want to cross.

So now I’m advancing toward this asshole, ready to rip is head off. But apparently he realized that he bit off way more than he could chew and was about to get his ass kicked. So he turned around and took off. I started after him, but the other guy (who was originally behind me) convinced me otherwise. Now that I look back, I’m actually upset that I didn’t pursue and lay waste to this guy. I’m really getting sick of these assholes and they need to be taught a lesson in manners (ie. beat to a bloody pulp).

Not sure what the hell was going through this idiots head, but I’m going to take a guess:
He probably watches too much “UFC” or whatever that fight show is on TV and thought he was Billy Badass.
He was physically larger than me, in the respect that he was a bit taller and “bigger” (but in his case it was all loose flab) and was about 10 years younger than me. When I threw him up against the wall, my hands must have sunk into his flab by about two inches. On the other hand, I have an athletic build and don’t have much fat on me at all. I have followed a steady work-out routine and maintained a good diet for most of my life. I’m in decent shape.

Since he was bigger, I'm pretty sure he thought he could just shove me out of the way without recourse. Probably a big mistake a lot of bullies make.

But you know what’s really messed up about this whole thing? I was wearing the exact same shirt that I wore when the last asshole attacked me two years ago. I lost the shirt for a while, but just found it in the closet the other day and decided to wear it. Maybe it’s cursed.

In any case, after this incident I think I’m through with being restrained. I’ve been through enough in life where I don’t feel I need to take this crap from these assholes. The next sidewalk bully that starts something with me is going to get pounded until they are a bloody mess on the pavement or are no longer moving. I'm not going to waste time arguing with them about who pushed who. It's pointless.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
I agree with everyone losing morals, etiquette, you name it... and I would love to do the same

BUT, I'm also to the point where I have too much to lose and my turn the other cheek attitude has really come in. Maybe it's my son, my wife, who knows... but it's brought me down a few notches.

Just think twice before you do something, I would hate to see you get blamed or go to jail for something like this.

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
holy fuck dude i would do the same thing as you, theres no excuse for shit like that. i probably wouldnt have run after him if he ran away though, id count that as a victory. i didnt hear about the story two years ago but thats some shit too... time to ditch that shirt :dunno:

LazyT747

SFI
Sep 11, 2006
sucks nyte but what r u gonna do

im sick of that shit too but u have to prevent urself from fighting over it

a buddy of mine just fought some punk ass kid about 2-3 months ago and beat the shit out of him. the kid came at my guy with a bat and my boy dropped him and preceded to pound his head in. kid went to hospital, staples in head yada yada. now my buddy is getting sued to hell and this punkass kid with a horrible record is getting off scott free. gotta think before u go crazy, it really isnt worth it unless u kno u can get away with it withoiut paying the consiquences.

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005

a buddy of mine just fought some punk ass kid about 2-3 months ago and beat the shit out of him. the kid came at my guy with a bat and my boy dropped him and preceded to pound his head in. kid went to hospital, staples in head yada yada. now my buddy is getting sued to hell and this punkass kid with a horrible record is getting off scott free. gotta think before u go crazy, it really isnt worth it unless u kno u can get away with it withoiut paying the consiquences.

whos sueing your buddy, the kid that attacked him with a bat? wtf what about self defense? how much is he getting sued for?

what happened to the days where you could just get into a fight and that was that. Now even if you accidently bump someone you can get sued.

f'n lame!

+1

LazyT747

SFI
Sep 11, 2006
whos sueing your buddy, the kid that attacked him with a bat? wtf what about self defense? how much is he getting sued for?

yeah.

we pulled up in the car and he got out and the kid came after himn with a bat. my buddy dropped him before he hit him. went to the ground and my buddy continued to pound his face in. the kid did not yell stop or give up and kept ahold of the bat the entire time until the end when my buddy ripped it from his hands and beat him in the back with it once before he threw it away.

the detective told me when i was getting interviewed that alex (my friend) is being sued because he had plenty of escape routes before the fight broke out. he couldve never left the car, and couldve called the cops but didnt. the kid he fought was a big oxy cotton xanax kid who has a terrible record and now hes getting off scott free even though he initiated the fight.

self defense will get thrown out most likely. the law is fucked anymore.

dunno how much its gonna be but i can guarantee its gonna be all the hosptital bills. got a few good lawyers on it now so ill keep u posted.

sprtry for the hijack nyte

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN

F that the kid had a BAT.

Better lawyer is required.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Thanks for your support guys. You always make me feel better.

Ever since the first incident a couple years ago, I now carry two self defense counter measures. Unfortunately, during the heat of battle I decided not to use them because I was furious and wanted to use my fists instead. I guess I need to focus on remaining calm in these situations since emotions can get you in trouble.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Thanks for your support guys. You always make me feel better.

Ever since the first incident a couple years ago, I now carry two self defense counter measures. Unfortunately, during the heat of battle I decided not to use them because I was furious and wanted to use my fists instead. I guess I need to focus on remaining calm in these situations since emotions can get you in trouble.

What color is the shirt? :D

He hit you, you pushed him, he took off. You won. No need to beat the crap out of him.

If this happens a third time, I'm going to start thinking it's you. :)

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
If this happens a third time, I'm going to start thinking it's you. :)

Of the 18 years I've been working in the city, something like this has happened to me about 5 times. I have a few coworkers who have similar stories. One girl was chased by a guy down the middle of the street. Crazy stuff, and it seems to be happening more often.

If it happens again, I'll have to try a different approach. I guess I escalated the situation this last time.

GreenMamba

Banned
Nov 22, 2006
I had this happen to me before. You should have beat the fuck outta him and kept on going. People in the city aint gonna report you especially if your on foot. Once your out of sight nobody is gonna remember your face and the police are not even going to respond. Learn some quick knockout techniques (headbutt to the guys face etc) and keep on going on your day like nothing happened.

When I was in the Marines WE WERE TOLD TO respond harshly without our weapons in these type of situations especially overseas. My good friend who was an embassy guard in Africa was attacked on a beach by 3 crazy fucks and he killed two of them with a knife he had on him. Charges were NEVER pressed and he earned the nickname Brando Commando!

In the suburbs this stuff never happens but if it did then I would walk away as well.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
I had this happen to me before. You should have beat the fuck outta him and kept on going. People in the city aint gonna report you especially if your on foot. Once your out of sight nobody is gonna remember your face and the police are not even going to respond. Learn some quick knockout techniques (headbutt to the guys face etc) and keep on going on your day like nothing happened.

When I was in the Marines WE WERE TOLD TO respond harshly without our weapons in these type of situations especially overseas. My good friend who was an embassy guard in Africa was attacked on a beach by 3 crazy fucks and he killed two of them with a knife he had on him. Charges were NEVER pressed and he earned the nickname Brando Commando!

In the suburbs this stuff never happens but if it did then I would walk away as well.

great advice...lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info