Anyone else removing their "Window Tint" now that the fine is up

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
At one time I didn't mind paying the $25 bux ticket....

times are a changing.....fine is up to $250!!! fuk that!!!!!

Attachments

• removing_tint.jpg
    removing_tint.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 219

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
I had a Rosemont cop stop in the other day. While on the test drive I told him about how I got stopped and given a ticket for tinted windows.

I told him I took it off and took pictures. I then went to court and they dismissed it.

He actually suggested I go get it put back on and then if I get stopped again just go to court and show the same pics.

Kinda funny but I am not sure if I would trust it working or not.

D

Drlee50

I just printed out the new law and put the paperwork in my car. I doubt the cops would know about the new law and i certainly doubt they will have the test equipment to see if it is 35% or not (+/- 5%) I am hoping they will just not bother with a ticket and take my word for it.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
I just printed out the new law and put the paperwork in my car. I doubt the cops would know about the new law and i certainly doubt they will have the test equipment to see if it is 35% or not (+/- 5%) I am hoping they will just not bother with a ticket and take my word for it.

hey lee, post up a link or a doc. so we can all print it out and throw it in the car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info