Out at 41

doug@performance

Forum Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
I went out to 41 yesterday and put a couple of hits on the car and ran a 03-04 Cobra. Not sure if hes on this site but it was a good drag race. We raced twice and the first time he caught me at the stripe. (.06 to be exact) The next round i one by .07 Good runs and just wanted to post the vid.

The view is from my Hero camera that is attached to the front bumper.

Hope you enjoy.

http://www.performancedtl.com/apps/videos/videos/view/4244080-fox-vs-03-vobra

Thanks Doug

The second run is 4:30 into the video

twn-trbo-svt

NEW GUY
Jan 23, 2009
I also saw you out there, I have a vid of you making a pass if you want me to post up.

Doug
would rather not if i am running next to other cars cause trying to set the car up for street racing and you how that shit goes.....every1 always finds out how fast a car is through the internet.......appreciate the offer. but ill take a pm with it:headbang:?

stunuts

My Member?!
Jul 28, 2008
Wondering why its trapping so low at 21psi you must be getting some bad belt slip...It was running 130 in the heat on stock size tires at that same track.

I was getting a miss in the top of 3rd I just changed the car over to 100 oct early in the week and i don't think I had a good amount of pure 100 in the car.

I have been in vegas all weekend so I couldn't drive it this weekend to see if it truly was that but we will find out this coming up week!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info