Window Tint: Where to go....

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I dunno, i got the BMW done for 150, 4 side windows and the rear limo tinted. It's far as hell (Crown Point) but that's just to give you an idea of the price.

Guy does an AWESOME job:

DSCN3735.jpg

BlownVenom01

Addict
Mar 19, 2006
this guy named nico or something that works out of an european tuning shop in des plaines does all my work... does an excellent job, charges bare minimum (140 for 5 windows in my 3 series and 30 dollars to fix a window on my subaru that was messed up) and has a lifetime warranty if you keep the reciept. If they ever peel, scratch, bubble, etc. you can call him up and he'll redo the window free

Haze28

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Midwest glass tinters in oak lawn, had my acura tl done there think all five was around $200. They did a awesome job.

I have had 3 cars tinted here and they do quality work with a lifetime warranty as long as you own the car. If you catch them on a slow day they will do it pretty cheap too. I had one car done for $125, and the other two were about $185 I believe.

I'll be getting my Grand Prix doen there real soon too.

Edit: They are located on Southwest Highway, just south of 95th st.

blk01snake

Aug 23, 2008
I went to Umbra in Arlington Heights. He did all my windows except the front windshield at 5% and put the vinyl strip on the upper part of the back window all for $120 and a free dinner It still looks great and I would suggest him to everybody.:headbang: His numbers 18479121869

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
i had riggs bros. in naperville do mine a couple years ago - awesome job. i forget how much it was, they had to remove and retint just my side windows but i dont think it was that much. when i worked at a shop in naperville they were who we subleted all our tint work to.

REN#4106

TCG Elite Member
Nov 8, 2005
3 words....Jimmy "The Greek" .....he has been tinting windows for over 15yrs and does Flawless work.....I know in the past he has used 3m tint..and uses some new company now and still 3m.....He did my car in 1995 and to this day the tint has not faded bubbled or anything in 13yrs.....he hands down is one of the best in the area!! period!

630-542-TINT

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info