Ouija Boards

Jul 7, 2006
are you *uckin* JOKING? WOW, no wonder they didnt take you into the army.

No offense but I was asking a serious question and right away you come out with a comment like that? Why dont you go fuck yourself :)

Second I do believe there are other forces out there I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with one. I just got done watching A Haunting on the Discovery Channel which is supposed to be true stories and they had used one.

Jul 7, 2006
Although ouija boards are viewed by some to be a simple toy, there are people who believe they can be harmful, including Edgar Cayce, who called them "dangerous."[6] Critics warn that "evil demons" pretend to be cooperative ghosts in order to trick players into becoming spiritually possessed.

Some practitioners claim to have had bad experiences related to the use of talking boards by being haunted by "demons," seeing apparitions of spirits, and hearing voices after using them. A few paranormal researchers, such as John Zaffis, claim that the majority of the worst cases of so-called demon harassment and possession are caused by the use of Ouija boards. The American demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren, stated that "Ouija boards are just as dangerous as drugs."[7] They further state that "séances and Ouija boards and other occult paraphernalia are dangerous because 'evil spirits' often disguise themselves as your loved ones—and take over your life."[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quija_Board

I know some people believe in ghosts/spirits and I've always wondered.

Bigturbonotch

WAIT AND SEE
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2005
No offense but I was asking a serious question and right away you come out with a comment like that? Why dont you go fuck yourself :)

Second I do believe there are other forces out there I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with one. I just got done watching A Haunting on the Discovery Channel which is supposed to be true stories and they had used one.

lol whatever man go play with your spirts and ghosts on a wooden board. have fun :lmao:

Jul 7, 2006
U really think if a :quote:spirit:quote: wanted to :quote:get:quote: you he'd have to wait until you pulled out some dinky ass board to do so?

I don't really have any opinions on it and I do believe strange things can happen. I'll tell you a true story and you can believe it if you want or call me a liar I dont really care. Years back I had an Aunt that was shot and killed when she was 18. After the funeral my family was back at my great grandmas house sitting in the living room there were about 10 people. Everyone was talking and there was a HUGE lamp on the table in the corner. The lamp must have weighed about 20lbs and the table was pretty large as well. All of the sudden the lamp FLEW across the room smashing into the wall and breaking. No one was near it, no one could have picked it up.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Don't even own one and I really don't think I'll spend money on one either. I was just curious if anyone had any experiences with em. Or if anyone tried using one and it was a crock. Thats all. I know you like making dick comments but I'm not CC. :)

^^ Larry being nice :)

of course its a crock its a board game you moron.

LOL at the response! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Bigturbonotch

WAIT AND SEE
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2005
gc02072007.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info