Damn am I clutz....

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
So im at my work bench polishing up my back wheels since they are off the car and im on the last one. I end up finishing it and pick it up to put it on the other side of the Cobra against the wall.

Well here is where everything goes to hell. I lift it over the trunk of the car and my left ankle gives out right where the end of the garage floor steps down to meet the driveway.

I almost fall to the ground while trying to hold the wheel in the air. I then shifted my weight to the right slamming my side into the trunk of the Cobra.

I must be both a clutz and a puss because I cant believe how much that shit hurt. I set the wheel down and limped over to the the drivers door and sat in the car. I felt like I broke my damn ankle and got jacked in the ribs. :(:(:(

But I didnt drop that wheel or drop in on the car. So maybe theres a happy ending. Speaking of happy endings, I sure could use one right now. :D

Dragon03

Super hated on
Mar 28, 2007
So im at my work bench polishing up my back wheels since they are off the car and im on the last one. I end up finishing it and pick it up to put it on the other side of the Cobra against the wall.

Well here is where everything goes to hell. I lift it over the trunk of the car and my left ankle gives out right where the end of the garage floor steps down to meet the driveway.

I almost fall to the ground while trying to hold the wheel in the air. I then shifted my weight to the right slamming my side into the trunk of the Cobra.

I must be both a clutz and a puss because I cant believe how much that shit hurt. I set the wheel down and limped over to the the drivers door and sat in the car. I felt like I broke my damn ankle and got jacked in the ribs. :(:(:(

But I didnt drop that wheel or drop in on the car. So maybe theres a happy ending. Speaking of happy endings, I sure could use one right now. :D

I have done stuff like that too and have learned to let the shit fall down. I can go thru and buy a new whatever but I only have one set of knees, ankles, back etc....:)

drenath

Low MPH - Rand Road Crew
Jul 25, 2005
I've noticed over many years of falling and hurting myself that the more you try to stop it the more you end up hurting yourself.

Amen to that. A couple weeks ago I took an unexpected dive off of a 3-4ft concrete ledge. Tried to get all schnazzy and catch myself with a squat and roll but ended up bruising up my knee, scraping up my arm and dislocating my shoulder :mad:

FUNDAD

Apr 6, 2005
Well I am going to the ER in a few minutes. My ankle is gigantic and hurts very bad. Looks like I will miss the track on Sunday.

I drove the Cobra on Friday a little bit and working that clutch was worse than coporal punishment.

Hopefully nothing is torn, I can get it wrapped up, and maybe get some of those Vicodins.

:(

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
Well I am going to the ER in a few minutes. My ankle is gigantic and hurts very bad. Looks like I will miss the track on Sunday.

I drove the Cobra on Friday a little bit and working that clutch was worse than coporal punishment.

Hopefully nothing is torn, I can get it wrapped up, and maybe get some of those Vicodins.

:(

Hope everthing is good. Did you have one of those moments right before it happens you think to yourslef. Shit, maybe I shouldn't do this I could get hurt or scratch the car. Had that and then slice right into my thumb with a razor blade and 4 hours at the ER.

FUNDAD

Apr 6, 2005
Well.....nothing was torn. Just a really bad sprain. Thank God.

I'm all ace bandaged up along with an air splint thingy that helps give support.

Great timing too. I wanted to go to the track on Sunday, maybe Streets tonight, i'm off all week next week and wanted to fool around with the car. Damn my luck. Damn Damn Damn. Hopefully all will get better soon as I will be very pissed if I miss the Victor Ford show.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info