New Pics of the ride

IMPORTSLAYER

Regular
Mar 10, 2006
Thanks for the comments. To answer your questions about where I was at when I took these shots , I went to the shed aquariam. If you drive to the end of the road directly in front of the shed you will see that there is a concrete walkway/bikepath/ with a smooth concrete transition to the road so that there is no curb. Nice. I took the shots only about 20' off the road. I was shoothing these @ 8:00 am so that I could get the eastern sun on my car and the skyline as well as not have to deal with many people. Pulling my car out there was not really "legal" but there were no posted signs not to and I was willing to pay the fine if that is what it took. I have thought about this exact shot for a long long time. I need to go into some type of photoshop and darken some of the better shots so that the lines in the car stand out. The white car and bright sun almost seem to get an overexposure effect. I think it can be worked out with the right time spent on the shots. My favorite is the one in the parking garage with the stick shifts on the wall. This is the parking garage directly behind Joe's on weed street. I saw the decorative stick shift knobs on the wall one time on my way to a show @ Joes and knew that I had to bring the car on down to get the shot I have posted.Hopefully someone else can use this info to get some of their own shots, I think sunset would make for some awesome shots as well with the city lights.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info