Treo cases - opinions needed

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
After getting home from the White Sox game with my family last night, I discovered that my Treo 750 had called my home phone, my business phone, my wife's cell and who knows how many other people who were in my contacts. Turns out the buttons are too easy to push while the phone is in a pants pocket. I need a case to cover the buttons so they don't get accidentally pushed. What do you guys use?

I did look around online today and the most functional and [I think] good looking case is made by Sena. My wife, however, thinks it's the most hideous thing she's ever seen. Opinions? This case is $56.00 so I don't want to buy it and end up not liking it.

crocomagenta.jpg

crocoblack.jpg

black.jpg

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
you've got to lock the phone after each use and you won't have the bonus call issue

I've had three different Treo's and a case for each one.. eventually I'd get fed up with the case and ditch it usually within a week.

the cases make an already big phone bigger and more cumbersome imo

I have a leather pouch with a swivel clip, lets you wear it vertically or sideways.. you're welcome to have it, just give me a call

looks just like this:
ACC-CATCVP650-Custom_Vertical_Pouch_for_the_Treo_600_650_680_700w_700p.jpg

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
you've got to lock the phone after each use and you won't have the bonus call issue

I've had three different Treo's and a case for each one.. eventually I'd get fed up with the case and ditch it usually within a week.

I have a leather pouch with a swivel clip, lets you wear it vertically or sideways.. you're welcome to have it, just give me a call

looks just like this:

I like that case.

Dragon03

Super hated on
Mar 28, 2007
After getting home from the White Sox game with my family last night, I discovered that my Treo 750 had called my home phone, my business phone, my wife's cell and who knows how many other people who were in my contacts.

I have wondered why my phone would call people too until I realized the next day that it was me doing the calling because the night before I was hammered and drunk dialing:lmao:

I have never been able to get used to cases and I dont like to wear my phone on my belt and like Jack said I just lock my keypad when Im not using my phone.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004

looks just like this:

Thanks Jack. Maybe we can do a combo drop off the roller wheel and pick up the case night.

With all the hard times my phone goes through, I need some kind of case to protect it.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Even with lock, I have managed to still unlock on a soft cover... not sure how, but oh well

I use a flip cover and love it... I bought one with some room for business cards, the only negative is it has velcro for closure. So my only recommendation would be to buy the magnet one. Never leave home without it...

and when I change it to my soft one... mom says I called her :lmao:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
I know cases can be a pain. I've had good ones and bad ones with my previous phones. That's one reason I'm spending the time and effort to try to find one that won't be annoying and will protect the phone. Extra space for carrying a credit card, license and cash is a plus. Then I can leave the wallet at home.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info