How Rich is Too Rich?

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
Ok, so I like my Enzo, its sort-of ok, but its just not enough. I really like the P4 endurance cars, so what can I do? Well gosh I'll just have to send the Enzo back to Pininfarina and have the car made into a P4 "hommage."

pininenzo.jpg

pininenzo2.jpg

pininenzo3.jpg

and here is a 1966 p4 for comparison
Ferrari_330p4_1967_yellow.jpg

blubyu

TCG Elite Member
Nov 7, 2004
ShelbyGuy said:
he's trying to decide between corso rosso and scuderia rosso.

and remember this is pininfarina - they're not just redesigning the bodywork, they're reengineering it

you chevy guys might recognize the styling house pininfarina from the 70 1/2 camaro.

Most notable domestic the Cadillac Allante

Pininfarina Allante

Pininfarina

I love sharp lines!

Svt Abuser

SVT FTP
Jul 26, 2006
did u see that guy that bought schumachers F1 car...ferrari made it a big production, taught him how to drive it, gave him a private pit team to help him for his 1st time on the track, yadda yaddda..the entire time im thinking wtf does this guy do that he can not only make that kinda money..but then take the time off to enjoy it!!!

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
thats frits kroymans. see my pic about blown bandwidth in the pic/video forum

Svt Abuser said:
did u see that guy that bought schumachers F1 car...ferrari made it a big production, taught him how to drive it, gave him a private pit team to help him for his 1st time on the track, yadda yaddda..the entire time im thinking wtf does this guy do that he can not only make that kinda money..but then take the time off to enjoy it!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info