TOP GEAR - 2nd Gen LOTUS ELISE

Fast99Snake

track rat
Jun 26, 2005
there is you just dont know the right spots :cool2:

i did manage to smash a rim there the other nite which ive been meaning to post a pic of :nono:

started getting a little angry when i cudnt get my buddys auto v6 stock camaro off my ass the whole way around our course during our 15 minute sessions :dunno:

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
Fast99Snake said:
there is you just dont know the right spots :cool2:

i did manage to smash a rim there the other nite which ive been meaning to post a pic of :nono:

started getting a little angry when i cudnt get my buddys auto v6 stock camaro off my ass the whole way around our course during our 15 minute sessions :dunno:

Where at around here?

I've been tempted many times to just throw the stock rims and tires on and just go light em up all over the place.

Fast99Snake

track rat
Jun 26, 2005
well if u can manage to control yourself and don't mind staying out all night i know of a place

if your interested saturday night/ sunday morning we are going back

i smashed up a rim the last time i was there cuz i got a little outta control but it has pretty good runoffs

and we cud use a couple domestics because our normal group that we go there with is a 350z, integra, civic, civic, wrx, rsx, miata, mr2, me, and a camaro

i would love to have another stang come out with us

drop me a pm if u have nothin planned for sunday so you can stay out all nite

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
Fast99Snake said:
well if u can manage to control yourself and don't mind staying out all night i know of a place

if your interested saturday night/ sunday morning we are going back

i smashed up a rim the last time i was there cuz i got a little outta control but it has pretty good runoffs

and we cud use a couple domestics because our normal group that we go there with is a 350z, integra, civic, civic, wrx, rsx, miata, mr2, me, and a camaro

i would love to have another stang come out with us

drop me a pm if u have nothin planned for sunday so you can stay out all nite

In the process of writing PM

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info