ya gotta love theives

donkeypunchr

I heart boobs
Sep 1, 2005
so I was leaving for work this morning, walked out to my car and noticed that my car door was not completely closed. so I thought to myself "damn did I not close my door last night or what?"...........nope, someone got into my car and stole my dvd screen, amps, and subs. this (these) asshole(s) got away with about $3000 worth of stereo shit out of my car, they left the wad of cash in it though and the cd's.

I'm pissed not only because of the value of the shit I had in there, but also extremely pissed because I spent like 8 straight hours installing the dvd player and extremely pissed because my slipknot cd was in there.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
donkeypunchr said:
so I was leaving for work this morning, walked out to my car and noticed that my car door was not completely closed. so I thought to myself "damn did I not close my door last night or what?"...........nope, someone got into my car and stole my dvd screen, amps, and subs. this (these) asshole(s) got away with about $3000 worth of stereo shit out of my car, they left the wad of cash in it though and the cd's.

I'm pissed not only because of the value of the shit I had in there, but also extremely pissed because I spent like 8 straight hours installing the dvd player and extremely pissed because my slipknot cd was in there.

That fucking sucks!!!!! Im sorry dan! Out of the camaro right?

donkeypunchr

I heart boobs
Sep 1, 2005
its funny though because it was total amatuer hour, they left the brain box along with the ridiculous wiring harness in the car. I dont know how they didnt see it in the trunk when they were stealing everything else out of it. For the record, if you dont know what the brain box is, it is a separate unit that goes with the dvd player, and it will not work without it so they basically got subs/amps/etc and a useless headunit. what a stupid asshole(s) :mad:

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
donkeypunchr said:

That sucks, gotta love people that don't want to work for the things they want :mad:

Time to call the insurance company

Cobra_DJ99

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2004
dude dan something is definatly going on in the crown point area because i have 2 friends other than you who had their shit stolen in the last few weeks. whoever it was im pretty sure they are tied to the other crimes. sorry to hear about that though dan. some people have no respect and should get their ass kicked :mad:

1BADSNAKE

BAR-NONE
Jun 26, 2006
donkeypunchr said:

GET A PITBULL! :headbang: anything or anyone creeping around my car or house the dog will hear em and i shit u not my dog wants to break the fuvkin window to get at whoever it is! Sorry to hear that MANG!

Fast99Snake

track rat
Jun 26, 2005
that was in singapore i believe
and it worked it was a bit extreme in cases but they had the lowest crime rate in the world,
but liberals would never allow that, everyone needs second third fourth fifth etc etc chances
they used to cut out your tongue for saying things you shudnt
and they used the whip for discipline

how it shud be imho

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
Sorry to hear man. I know how you feel since my car got nailed not too long ago. Fortunately, all they took was about $5 k in CDs and $12 cash.

Report it to the police. It won't get your shit back, but the cops will know what areas to watch.

Svt Abuser

SVT FTP
Jul 26, 2006
I had that happen to me long ago..was the last time I put aftermarket stereo in my car...It was well before I was married, i was living out of my car, just moved to PA, some wipe stole my stereo, cds, clothes, amps, box, everything....

theres something just personally violating about when this happens...Now, I keep nothing im my car..if they are getting in, its to take the car! sorry to hear man, u can only rest easy that one day they will be in the wrong car one day when some bad mofo comes out and he puts a whoopin on em

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
I feel your pain bro. About 15 years ago I was leaving for work and walking to my car in my apartment complex parking lot and as I approached the car, I noticed the door was not closed all the way. I thought to myself "damn, I didnt leave the car like that". As I reached for the door handle and looked into the car, I noticed a bunch of wires and monster cables sticking out of the dash were my CD head unit used to be. I then peered into the back seat and noticed it had been ripped out and all of my amps, subs, extra battery, etc. was gone. The kicker was my entire CD collection that I had built up ever since CD's had been invented were all gone (about 200 of them). Just remember, when CD's first came out they were about $25.00 each. Needless to say I went through all the emotions on my way to work, including crying like a little baby.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info