Ford GT Final Dyno Results...

ShankGT

Regular
Apr 24, 2006
593RWHP and 572RWTQ ...

Mod list
Pulley and tune - thats it

Thanks to SPEED INC. In Roselle or Schaumburg, IL; for a fast turn around. I highly recommend them for any of you with Vettes, FBodys, Cobras, Ford GT's, and other Domestic muscle cars.

In the begining we went with Ford Racing headers, and achieved near identical HP / TQ numbers. Reason to go back to the stock exhaust, was the Ford Racing headers was loud as a top fuel dragster. I even had some guy I blew by, follow me to my house to stick his fingers in his ears and yell at me. The headers, with a larger power application would have been useful, but not on this mild modification of just a pulley.

Stock was 454rwhp and 464rwtq.

Driving Impressions: I only had a chance to drive it home in traffic. However Jeff (10cobra03) can chime in as he christened it last night.

Quality of installation and customer service by Speed Inc (especially when dealing with anal retentive customers like me) ... 1 to 10 (10 being the best/thorough) ---> 11

Cheers,
Shank

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
but oh my giddy aunt they sound kickass with the ford motorsport headers and muffler

for all those times you're going to be driving the car and enjoying it, i think you can endure the occasional non-enthusiast with their fingers in their ears....and elsewhere....

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
522.jpg

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
ShankGT said:
593RWHP and 572RWTQ ...

Mod list
Pulley and tune - thats it

Thanks to SPEED INC. In Roselle or Schaumburg, IL; for a fast turn around. I highly recommend them for any of you with Vettes, FBodys, Cobras, Ford GT's, and other Domestic muscle cars.

In the begining we went with Ford Racing headers, and achieved near identical HP / TQ numbers. Reason to go back to the stock exhaust, was the Ford Racing headers was loud as a top fuel dragster. I even had some guy I blew by, follow me to my house to stick his fingers in his ears and yell at me. The headers, with a larger power application would have been useful, but not on this mild modification of just a pulley.

Stock was 454rwhp and 464rwtq.

Driving Impressions: I only had a chance to drive it home in traffic. However Jeff (10cobra03) can chime in as he christened it last night.

Quality of installation and customer service by Speed Inc (especially when dealing with anal retentive customers like me) ... 1 to 10 (10 being the best/thorough) ---> 11

Cheers,
Shank

Ryan,

I've got some video of it from last night I'll put up in a bit. That thing hauls ass on the top end. :biggthump

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Yep, it pretty much fuggin hauls!!!!!

I hit 160 in the top of 4th like nothing, my KB Cobra is so fuggin dead now. The power comes on smooth and keeps pulling like it wants to take flight.

The headers did sound awesome but way too loud for the street and the way that car gets driven. He would be in jail after one highway pull. It sounded like a cross btwn a NASCAR and F1 car at WOT. Too loud for the street and that is from me.

Shank, thanks for letting me shake her down for ya :D I will remember that pull for life :cool:

:biggthump Speed Inc, you got it dailed in :headbang:

danimal

Regular
May 24, 2004
SpdKilz said:
Lol, I know it looks the same...I guess I should have said I can't wait to experience it now...haha.

Videos are good :D Perhaps Thursday at streets if the weather is nice (and my headers get fixed) we can run them again...but this time you willl destroyyy me... :D

looks like myself and INTMD8 are gonna join you guys in the weather is good,Im gonna get my car back on the dyno with some new expirimental exhaust care of bassani,hopefully it picks up a few more ponies.....seee you thursday :burnout:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info