Last Minute Mods

Svt Abuser

SVT FTP
Jul 26, 2006
my car is bone stock, i almost have a used x pipe and american thunder catback in my possession, and I thought of putting 4.30 gears in the car so I can have fun with it till spring, but I dunno, I might leave it stock..maybe someone would appreciate it more if i left it alone and passed it on? either way, I should be out there with mine

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Cobra_DJ99 said:
we can make an exception for mikey cant we???
unless you guys dont want to feel the wrath of an ls1
(flame suit on) :FIREdevil

I've felt the wrath of a few LS1's lately, although I couldn't feel much with them 2 buslengths behind me. ;)

Unfortunately for Mikey, this is an all-Ford event. I have a few friends that would love to go too, but they don't drive Fords and I told them they're outta luck. If he wants to go drag-racing with us, he's always welcome to meet up with us when we head out to GLD/Byron. As it is, we already have a handful of LSx vehicles that go with us. :biggthump

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
gnxs said:
I've felt the wrath of a few LS1's lately, although I couldn't feel much with them 2 buslengths behind me. ;)

Unfortunately for Mikey, this is an all-Ford event. I have a few friends that would love to go too, but they don't drive Fords and I told them they're outta luck. If he wants to go drag-racing with us, he's always welcome to meet up with us when we head out to GLD/Byron. As it is, we already have a handful of LSx vehicles that go with us. :biggthump

Did any of the ones you raced have F/I?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info