New GT500 Wrecked!! I think the owner died.

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
10th03cobra said:
Sorry, I don't deal with death well. :dunno:

If I were to choose how I die, it would be in an auto accident. It would have to involve no one other than me and it would have to be spectacular. :cool: Something on the track in excess of 150 and maximum carnage to my car and an explosion. Maybe you think this is sick and think its better to die of old age in a nursing home where you can't do nothing for yourself other than shit all over yourself, but I will take the high speed accident.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Mystic Terminator said:
If I were to choose how I die, it would be in an auto accident. It would have to involve no one other than me and it would have to be spectacular. :cool: Something on the track in excess of 150 and maximum carnage to my car and an explosion. Maybe you think this is sick and think its better to die of old age in a nursing home where you can't do nothing for yourself other than shit all over yourself, but I will take the high speed accident.

Hell yes!!! Me Too!!!!

I want to go in a blaze of glory. Like I am racing some car on the highway, a tire goes down at triple digits; the car rockets off the Elgin O’hare over the Schaumburg Flyers Stadium. My car runs into a blimp which then ignites while thousands in the stands watch. There is a huge explosion, my head lands in someones lap while my body gets impaled on a flagpole in the middle of the Star Spangled banner. The Cobra then lands safely on home plate, everybody pulls out lighters and sings Freebird by Skynard!!

Although I will most likely die of a tainted White Castle slider at 3am on a Wednesday night.

TSI_SVT

Get Blown!
Jul 9, 2006
10th03cobra said:
Hell yes!!! Me Too!!!!

I want to go in a blaze of glory. Like I am racing some car on the highway, a tire goes down at triple digits; the car rockets off the Elgin O’hare over the Schaumburg Flyers Stadium. My car runs into a blimp which then ignites while thousands in the stands watch. There is a huge explosion, my head lands in someones lap while my body gets impaled on a flagpole in the middle of the Star Spangled banner. The Cobra then lands safely on home plate, everybody pulls out lighters and sings Freebird by Skynard!!

Although I will most likely die of a tainted White Castle slider at 3am on a Wednesday night.

Hell, I'll pull my credit card out right now and pay to watch that spectacle. Hopefully catch the head then promptly put it on ebay.

Everytime I think of something like that I think of Greg Moore dying in an Indy Car at California but my luck would be to have a wreck like Alex Zanardi and lose my legs.

blubyu

TCG Elite Member
Nov 7, 2004
Mystic Terminator said:

If I were to choose how to die it would be busting a nut.

Ga Ga Ga Ugh

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
10th03cobra said:
Hell yes!!! Me Too!!!!

Ok, sounds like a good one... But as your head lands in this drop-dead gorgeous hot chick's lap, who is wearing a short skirt, blood oozes from your neck unto her upper thighs. She screams uncontrollably as your face is still looking @ her. Quickly, her date, which is Hans BTW, grabs your head by the hair, which is still smoldering from the blimp explosion and shows you your body impaled on the flagpole. Because Hans know the head will still be alive for another 10 seconds just as when they used the guillotine in medieval times they would show the severed head the lifeless body. Then he holds your head up high for all to see in the stands as the crown erupts in applause. During this time the Cobra lands safely on home plate, everybody pulls out lighters and sings Freebird by Skynard!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info