my 5 tickets

vryslow01gt

Regular
Apr 23, 2006
lol that cop had a bad night, I got pulled over doing 95 in 35 (which wasnt too smart) and the cop lowered my speed to 74 cuz he liked my car. I also didnt wear the seat belt, didnt have the front plate, and i have tinted windows.

So pretty much I got away with one ticket, and the cop didnt show up in court :D

GOODLUCK

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
It's the end of the month, don't act surprised, LOL!! I got hasled at 1:00 am Wednesday morning for loud exhaust, no front plate,and no city sticker. Then the asshole expects me to tell him if I have heard any rumors of the goings on in the city....WTF do I look like, Tony Montana?? Even if I knew any info, I wouldn't tell that asshole anyways!! Stupid cops! Oh, and right now just got a parking ticket in front of my GF's house...what a DICK!

-Mike

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
SonicBlur said:
It's the end of the month, don't act surprised, LOL!! I got hasled at 1:00 am Wednesday morning for loud exhaust, no front plate,and no city sticker. Then the asshole expects me to tell him if I have heard any rumors of the goings on in the city....WTF do I look like, Tony Montana?? Even if I knew any info, I wouldn't tell that asshole anyways!! Stupid cops! Oh, and right now just got a parking ticket in front of my GF's house...what a DICK!

-Mike

You should have to the copper. No i didn't hear anything cockroach.

sschassis

Senior Nilater
Jul 6, 2005
tikets

I thank anything over 40 miles its misdemeanor charge that's why you got arrested you need good lawyer for this & he will get you dismiss the charge or at the most three month supervision & 4 hour school time I have good lawyer for that he just got me dismiss 30 miles over with no fine or school & no supervision no court fees either & he charge me $150 for my case

redsnake97 said:
Ey guys its a late post but here it is.

5 tickets
one cop
morton grove

arrested at $200 bail
Car impounded at $275

78 in a 35
reckless driving
improper lane usage
screatching of the tires
and listen to this NO FRONT PLATE

WHAT A DICK
THIS COP REALLY NEEDS TO GET LAID

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
Shane97Cobra said:
Having a hard time seeing your point or feeling sorry for you.

+1

I'm usually not a "Speeding Nazi", Lord knows I've done my fair share of sprints on the expressway. 78 in a 55 is one thing... but in a 35? You've gotta be smarter than that. And if it's 12:15am and you're already out on bail, what time were you doing this?

SVL77

Quiet Member
May 4, 2004
I drive through Morton Grove to and from work (in Park Ridge) every day and I have had a few run ins with the MG's finest. I hear that they are really cracking down on "displays of power" issuing a ton of squealing tire and drag racing tickets. Of course, if you commit the crime you have to do the time, just don't expect much leniency in Morton Grove or Park Ridge.

Be safe.

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
ExplorerThis said:
All you guys ragging on him for the 35 limit can get fucked :burnout:

He's 19 y/o... You just don't do those things when you get older. Well except for maybe Cliff. :p

I remember hearing of one or two incidents in the City lasy year where a mob beat to death (Or near death) a truck driver that accidentaly hit (or killed) a child by mistake. Imagine if you were driving 78 in a 35 and hit someone's kid. You might get what you have coming right then and there.

ChicagoMike

TCG Elite Member
Mar 4, 2004
Let me break this down to you:

5 tickets = you deserved
one cop = out doing his job
morton grove = anywhere in Illinois

arrested at $200 bail = Wow, that's cheap. Lucky.
Car impounded at $275 = Standard protocol.

78 in a 35 = In some countries, you would be executed by firing squad for this.
reckless driving = Life in Prison or execution in other countries. 78 is a 35 IS WRECKLESS DRIVING.
improper lane usage = Not sure of the specifics, but you were probably going this fast in the right lane, or weaving back and forth.
screatching of the tires = that's a legit fine, you can't screech your tires legally on the street, and you admit to it.
and listen to this NO FRONT PLATE = OMG! no front plate! What a DICKHEAD COP! Oh wait. Not having a front plate is ILLEGAL in THE ENTIRE STATE OF ILLINOIS. I got ticketed it for it too parked outside my own house. Guess what, there are laws for driving a motor vehicle, driving a car is a big responsibility, you can end many lives with one including your own. And Illinois happens to require and front and a rear plate. Why do you think they gave you a front license plate? To hang on your wall? If you don't drive with your front plate on, then expect to pay some consequence if you get caught (like me!).

WHAT A DICK = Yes, he's a dick because he stopped you from possibly killing yourself and others. What you did put others at risk around you and you could have killed somebody. You didn't this time, but he threw the book at you and gave you all those tickets to teach you a lesson.
THIS COP REALLY NEEDS TO GET LAID = Wow, that's a mature statement. Please return to posting again after you've finished puberty. Asshole.

Blackpony04

Naughty kitty!
May 3, 2006
WELL STATED! :ditto:

My brilliant son nearly killed himself last year (he was 19 too at the time) when he flipped his truck after going off the road doing 80 in a 40 zone. He's lucky to be alive.

USE YOUR HEAD! And not to break your windshield like my son did. He came out okay but hopefully a little wiser...and he still doesn't drive a year later because he can't afford the insurance.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info