What to do next????

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
I'm pretty happy with where my car stands as far as performance goes, but me and the gfriend just picked up an 03 Centennial Edition Black GT Auto Vert. We did a mac prochamber o/r h-pipe with a flowmaster exhaust, lowered it with H&R SS's, and did a 3.73 rear end in it. We just got an xCal 2 for it, too. I was wondering what I should next. This will be the girlfriends daily driver for another 6 mos to a year (when she gets a company car), then it will be a garage queen (next to the garage king, of cours). Any help much appreciated!!!!

Nerds

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
cobravenom39 said:
I'm pretty happy with where my car stands as far as performance goes, but me and the gfriend just picked up an 03 Centennial Edition Black GT Auto Vert. We did a mac prochamber o/r h-pipe with a flowmaster exhaust, lowered it with H&R SS's, and did a 3.73 rear end in it. We just got an xCal 2 for it, too.

Alright Andy, here you go... 3.73 is a little weak for an auto, but I understand the car is a daily driver.

Stock Transmission: Install a 2400 - 2800 stall, deeper transmission pan, transmission cooler and shift kit. (Under normal acceleration, you will not notice the stall). The only B&M product should be the transmission cooler, the rest call PA (Performance Automatic).

Ford racing aluminum drive shaft with safety loop will free up some ponies...

Option 1: JLT cold air intake, Accufab 70 mm throttle body, C&L plenum and March pullies. (If you would like, a set of MAC shorty headers).

Option 2: Turbo Kit (instead of the bolt ons in Option 1)

Wheels / Tires and if the car needs it, some brakes.

Graphics if you like...

Have the car tuned and now you have a fun machine...

Dave

Snowman

Large Member
Jul 20, 2005
4.10's would be ok but 3.90's would give you a better trap if your going to 1/4 mile it but you might as well leave the 3.73's in. Get all the upr products on it. See if you can get that cool vert roll bar in it too. Subframes too. Get a manual nitrous button if your going to spray. I miss hitting mine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info