Gingerman

Fast99Snake

track rat
Jun 26, 2005
Just got back from gingerman a little earlier
i was out doing the cgi motorsports driving school

lots and lots and lots of fun and look forward to going back

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4GkU_99Q1eI
this was the only decent video i have and its not my best driving since it was towards the middle of the day, i really started noticing my driving getting much better by the end.
my dad isn't good with the camera so that's why i only have one vid

2bde1360.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

my dads friend who drives the red porsche reminding me to go balls to the wall and that if I'm not worried about dying then I'm not going fast enough :biggthump .
IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

pullin into the pits
IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

like i said it was amazingly fun
spun out on the first lap but it was wet and it was my first time so it happens i guess(scared the shit outta my instructor)
we need to have some kind of meet at a track and have an all mustang day or something, just have to watch the understeer on these front heavy pigs.

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
neat! glad you made it! i enjoyed my cgi school. hope to do it again. they definately emphasized going fast.

svtoa will be back at gingerman next weekend, now that you know the track. it'll be lots of mustangs and cobras with a few lightnings focuses and countours there too. maybe even an sho or three.

Fast99Snake

track rat
Jun 26, 2005
these cars are better for open tracking and high speed corners than autox
even tho there is a regularly scheduled autox every month i think in lake geneva which i would like to try just for shits and giggles.
any form of racing with cornering i find fun
i was getting a bit of mild understeer which i was able to dial most of it out by giving the front a little more camber
but i cud definitely feel the difference when i went for a ride in the red porsche
the rear slides first

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info