Got a ticket tonight!!!!!!!

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Yup, got a ticket. Illegal possesion of fireworks! We went up into Wisconson over at Extreme right off of HWY K. EVERYTHING is buy 1 get 1. So we got some of the huge assortments and were lighting them off in Round Lake, and just about done with ONE of the Four boxes we had, and sure enough, squad car rolls in no lights...Me and my two buddies got tickets, he took the fireworks...but didn't know we had three other boxes.

Oh well, no fine, just have to go to court on July 18th. We'll see how it goes... Anyone know of a good town to light off fireworks in?! LOL

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Crazy laws meant to "protect" us.

I used to light off all kinds of fireworks when I was a little kid and I never blew myself up.

I have some friends who live in Indiana. They said that it's LEGAL to BUY fireworks there, but ILLEGAL to use them. WTF?! Gee, that makes sense. :confused:

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
nytebyte said:
Crazy laws meant to "protect" us.

I used to light off all kinds of fireworks when I was a little kid and I never blew myself up.

I have some friends who live in Indiana. They said that it's LEGAL to BUY fireworks there, but ILLEGAL to use them. WTF?! Gee, that makes sense. :confused:

Yeah pretty lame! In Illinois, you are only able to have: sparklers, the glow worms (you light them and they expand), and that is IT! Everything else is illegal!

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
that sucks. you were out in the middle of nowhere. i'd love it if they'd confiscate the stuff from my asshole neighbor. i dont like picking up spent fireworks out of my yard. one burn mark on my roof and i'm declaring jihad on his ass. the suburbs are way too crowded for this crap.

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
Jimbo1221 said:
Anyone know of a good town to light off fireworks in?! LOL

South Suburbs near me and cliff it is pretty safe. I've had $1000+ in 3 and 4" shells and the cops never show up. Light up fireworks for hours. I've seen some shows rival that of what a village will put on. :D

NOw if you get a complaint, well they will show up for that and tell you to STOP!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info