PLEASE Recommend a GOOD Rollbar Installer in Chicagoland

03RedCobra

Oct 9, 2005
I need to get a NICE 6 or 8-point rollbar placed in my car. I'm in St Louis, but visit my parents in Wheaton quite often. I have a 2003 Cobra Coupe.

I want a VERY clean install. Like holes cut in the trim work for the bar to go through it to the trunk, but with NO slits in it. Holes in the carpet cut, with NO slits cut in the carpet. Basically, I want it blended into the interior as much as possible.

What I'm looking for is a Chromoly with swingout door bars, and painted as well.

I'd like to find someone in the Chicago area that has some pictures of their installs in an SN-95 Mustang bodystyle. Can you recommend anyone ??

I'm looking for the Custom job like RhodesCustomAuto in Deleware does. If you have seen their work, you know how nice and clean their installations are.

I know there are MANY shops that install a rollbar very professionally, but there seems to be only a few that will pay attention to the detail that is needed so that a StreetCar isn't torn apart inside, and it looks like the bar came installed from the factory. I just need to find one of those installers locally.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list