****important Information****

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
SLASH said:
just looking out for my svt homies :D

If you don't want to have to worry about cops, come on down my way to Balmoral Park in August for the Chevy Revitup weekend. Only $45 to get classroom instruction and seat time on several courses. They supply the cars. www.revitupracing.com Lyle, Dan, and I just signed up for Sunday at 9 A.M. We also signed up for the kart racing and a ride in a Z06 with a pro driver. $10 each.

Mean Mr Mustang

Govt. Conspirator
Nov 17, 2005
95trippleblackconv said:
anyone ever have a cop rollup your windows to see if they are tinted. I have tinted windows and usually have them down

I got pulled over by a cop in Lombard several years ago who said she pulled me over because my windows were tinted. It was at about 5 in the morning during the winter so it was still dark out and the cop told me she could see my windows were tinted while I was driving by her.
The funny thing is the windows werent tinted at all. The cop didnt look happy while trying to find the non-existent film on my windows...

wizdawg

TCG Elite Member
May 1, 2005
In my opinion, besides the no license, all the other violations are such BS. I will take no front plate ticket one after another before I drill into my front bumper. I think officers can better spend their time on other things than this.

Good heads-up SLASH!

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
SLASH said:
ahhh...so the ole' slasherino had a good tip huh!!?? hope i saved a few peeps!

thanks slash i was planning on going down to street like any other nite. I would have got, no front plate, tints, loud exhaust, HIDS?, a few hundred bucks im sure....i guess i o u a beer or two, fuck maybe a case :clap:

Anyways chris did get pulled over, he even read the thread but still went up to streets :dunno: :dunno: some times i wonder about him, n e how i dont think he got a ticket luckie him.

How did u come about such a good tip about the fuzz?????? ????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info