Underworld 3

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I have been reading little tid bits here and there about another Underworld movie (3rd installment).... Here is something from Wikipedia...

In an intreview in June 2006 Wiseman has stated that the film will most likely be released in 2008 [1]. "The third film is going to be a prequel. It will be the origin story and we find out things we didn’t know about Lucian; he’ll have a much bigger part in it. It will be about the creation [of the races] and what started the war. It will be a period piece. In terms of the writing, a lot of the writing has been done. We’ve been developing Underworld 3 for a while. I won’t be directing Underworld 3; I’m just going to be producing and writing."

Kate Beckinsale also revealed that she might return for the third movie. According to earlier reports wife and actress Kate Beckinsale was supposedly not going to have a role in the film, but it looks like she may return as Selene after all... "It will be in the time period before, but it will overlap into the creation of her as well. We’re in the process of seeing how far we go with that."

However, as the movie is prequel, Scott Speedman probably won't reprise his role as Michael Corvin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info