Where could I check my A/F late tonite or tomorrow am? Anyone?

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
I got the lower pulley put on and finally got a tune from Hermann, but nobody could get me in to dyno to verify my A/F. Anyone know someone at a shop where I could hook up to a wideband or use one, I'll pay $$$. I hate to ask but I dont have any other options, I got tomorrow off and need to run the car. I got my BAP installed as well so it should be OK (injectors wise) but this would make me feel better. Hell, I'll probably run either way, put some 110 in and go :headbang:

Thanks
Jason

02mingreyconv

Regular
Jan 31, 2005
firstsvt said:
I got the lower pulley put on and finally got a tune from Hermann, but nobody could get me in to dyno to verify my A/F. Anyone know someone at a shop where I could hook up to a wideband or use one, I'll pay $$$. I hate to ask but I dont have any other options, I got tomorrow off and need to run the car. I got my BAP installed as well so it should be OK (injectors wise) but this would make me feel better. Hell, I'll probably run either way, put some 110 in and go :headbang:

Thanks
Jason

Ive got an lm1 and the xcal2. I will be home all evening. I haven't actually hooked em up yet... I was planning on doing that tonight so that I can check my A/F at Byron tomorrow... Let me know if you want to swing by and test it out... If you are in St. Charles then I'm only 20 minutes away from you.

/Johan

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
02mingreyconv said:
Ive got an lm1 and the xcal2. I will be home all evening. I haven't actually hooked em up yet... I was planning on doing that tonight so that I can check my A/F at Byron tomorrow... Let me know if you want to swing by and test it out... If you are in St. Charles then I'm only 20 minutes away from you.

/Johan

Oh man, I still owe you some seat belts, I totally forgot, if we can make this happen, I'll give em to ya, I'm really sorry about that. How late will you be able to do this? I'll be at work for a bit still. Can you please PM me your # again and I'll bring the seatbelts. Also, do you need a laptop to find the A/F, or do you have all that?? Thanks again for the offer, even after I whiffed on the seatbelts!! :D

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• JA$ON
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list