Viper vs Mercedes tonight

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
I hadn't had the car out since the exhaust was put on, so I decided to run down to jewel and pick-up a few things. I'm in the car 1 stop light from home and I see two sets of funny looking tail lights at the light of Randall and Bowes. I stop right behind them and I see that its a yellow Dodge Viper 94-95 looks good! Sounds good huge meats out back and its lined up with a silver Mercedes Conv't SL600 but there was one other badge on the Mercedes that i couldn't quite make out until I got a little closer. RENN-TECH! They're Jaw jacking at the light back and forth ! Screw turning right we're gonna see a race! Light turns green Viper gets killed! They race all the way down Randall from light too light So I pull up in the middle of both cars. Both had some hotties with them. I give a thumbs up they return. I wanted to play with the viper but he wouldn't go. I get up next to the mercedes I give the ole thumbs up and I know I don't want any part of this car unless he wants to give me the keys! He takes off hard right beside me and my right leg froze! As if to say "Don't even think about pushing down on the pedal"!!
I've only had the car about a 1 1/2 and I love it ! but tonight I feel I came up really short! I just didn't have enough to bring! $200,000 vs $30,000

On the bright side! hell! After 35 years I finally learned how to choose my battles wisely! Mom would be proud!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info