Shaker 03

Jun 8, 2005
CSVT1.jpg

CSVT2.jpg

CSVT3.jpg

CSVT4.jpg

CSVT5.jpg

CSVT6.jpg

'99 SVT Contour, 59k miles, one owner. Car is in immaculate shape. I've been looking around for a new DD and happen to pass by this on Sunday morning (they just took it in on Saturday night). By Monday it was sold...too good of a deal to pass up 8) This is the perfect addition to the Mach :)

I guess now I can be an official member of Chicago SVT :biggthump

Shaker 03

Jun 8, 2005
CobraChris08 said:
looks good. is it auto or stick?

Stick...I don't think they made the CSVT's in an auto, but I could be wrong.

I'm so used to driving rear or all wheel drive vehicles, it's taking some time to get used the the front wheel drive. The car handles amazing though...probably better than the Mach when it was stock. As many have mentioned it's a blast to drive. Thanks again for all the compliments :biggthump

01Cobra3379

Jax is the man
May 16, 2006
very nice... i had a 98 CSVT for about 7 months, but i got rearended, pushed into the intersection and got clipped on the front left 1/4. Somehow i walked away with out even a bruise. So you just bought a very safe car as well! ;)

if you haven't already, check out this site
www.contour.org

These guys are great, there are so many little things you can do in your garage to make your unique, and they have great how to write ups for lots of stuff.

Enjoy!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info