WOW, it just gets better.. Large Crease in the rear panel

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
as I'm walking around the Cobra to take it out to the store, I notice a wierd reflection just below the fuel door.

A fucking large crease!

No paint missing, no signs that someone hit it. It wasn't there two days ago when I washed it.

And the car was out of my sight once and that was yesterday for about 45 mins.

Is it possible this could be a torqued panel? I've been beating the hell out my car the last three days... I know my GN had torque strees creases.

I'm livid right now... I'm glad I don't own a gun or else I'd go postal!

Here's a good pic of it:

IMG_2001.jpg

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
That angle is really weird... and it's not just your panel bur rear bumper. Where were you for those 45 minutes?

It almost looks like someone rested something against your car, very heavy and it colapsed. That is just insane. MF people... I swear.

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
Flatliner said:
That angle is really weird... and it's not just your panel bur rear bumper. Where were you for those 45 minutes?

It almost looks like someone rested something against your car, very heavy and it colapsed. That is just insane. MF people... I swear.

the bumper is fine.

it's just the area below the fuel cap.

I'm stll boggled on how it could have happened... it's not from a person that's for sure

there isn't much room under the fuel door to make that kind of crease, without any signs elsewhere

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Cobra Jack said:
the bumper is fine.

it's just the area below the fuel cap.

I'm stll boggled on how it could have happened... it's not from a person that's for sure

there isn't much room under the fuel door to make that kind of crease, without any signs elsewhere

jack, dont worry about it, you got a pm

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
I think I was looking at the wrong crease... duh.

Anyway, years ago on my 93 a car/truck/suv/minivan/big wheel backed out of a parking lot and when they cut the wheel bumped my car with their bumper and managed to dent my car at about that smae height, but mine hit the rear fender crease.

No paint on my car from theirs, no cracking of my paint... and not fucking note from the asshole who did it. That is why I asked... where were you for those 45 minutes.

Another thing... the day of Jeff's picnic we stopped at Walmart in Addisson on the way back... we ran in for less than 5 minutes and I parked somewhere I would never have parked normally just to run in. Well low and behold in those 5 minutes some asshole left his cart behind my car resting on my rear bumper. Thank God no damage, but it's the point.

Fuck all those inconsiderate pricks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info