Svt Dealer

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
ShelbyGuy said:
no such thing as an svt dealer anymore :D

Really?

Maybe not for purchase, but what about service? SVT dealers only allow selected few mechanics w/ vehicle specific training to work on SVT vehicles. They also offer free rental (Conditions apply) + free car wash (conditions apply).

Although, I personally haven't found a good mod friendly SVT dealer to go to. I would probaly go to Sutton as Jack mentioned. Not that I would expect them to be mod friendly, but at least they support this board.

ChicagoMike

TCG Elite Member
Mar 4, 2004
Rizza did me good in the past. Their SVT service guy was great. Westfield screwed up my car and tried to void the warranty for an intake. Rizza on 159th made everything right, and their SVT tech was good!

On a side note: Sutton can work on SVT vehicles, I never knew they were NOT an SVT dealership. They also have a ROUSH mustang on the showroom floor!

Mike

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
ChicagoMike said:
Rizza did me good in the past. Their SVT service guy was great.

I know Rizza did right by you, but not by me. They refused to work on my car because I had an aftermarket radiator. And I wasn't bringing it in for a cooling system issue, I was bringing it in for a intercooler pump that was not pumping. They told me I had to return the car to stock before they would work on it. And I bought the fu@#%n car from them.

TOMQUICK

May 29, 2006
I am looking to get a front end alignment I was thinking to go to a Ford dealer just in case something else was wrong and wanted to be sure they were SVT certified the car is stock w/5000 on the clock and still has warranty.
I noticed the other day on I-80 the car drifted a bit to the right not a pull but a slight drift checked it out on other roads and speeds and still the same this is while not holding the wheel the air pressure is right on.

With the IRS do all 4 wheels get done when doing an alignment?

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
TOMQUICK said:
I am looking to get a front end alignment I was thinking to go to a Ford dealer just in case something else was wrong and wanted to be sure they were SVT certified the car is stock w/5000 on the clock and still has warranty.
I noticed the other day on I-80 the car drifted a bit to the right not a pull but a slight drift checked it out on other roads and speeds and still the same this is while not holding the wheel the air pressure is right on.

With the IRS do all 4 wheels get done when doing an alignment?

Alignment is covered for 12,000 miles under warrenty. I would think 4-wheel since you can adjust toe and camber on the rear, but I am not an alignment guy.

Also, an alignment is not a big deal imo. I would think you could bring it to any Ford, Lincoln or Mercury dealer for that rather than a SVT specific dealer. Maybe give Sutton a call since they are sponsor?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info