X-men 3..

SnakeBite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Nov 1, 2005
VenomInside said:
1 word... Awesome! I loved it. I heard mixed reviews on it but this one was [imo] more dark then the other two. I liked where they took the phoenix storyline etc.. Mystique :( damn her arms being in the way and such.

loved the movie as well but i hate how cyclops got the boot so early.
get the hands out the way next time mystique. :eek:

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Flyn high again said:
I'm scared of your new avatar. Brrr.

I thought working 7 days a week meant... working 7 days a week. where does this day off fit in? :D

we had no more skids to do.. we finished them on saturday.. new skids come in tomorrow.. so technically its not my fault... bets are still on..

I asked them if i could stay.. they said go home. I was like.. I DONT WANT TO GO HOME!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
VenomInside said:
we had no more skids to do.. we finished them on saturday.. new skids come in tomorrow.. so technically its not my fault... bets are still on..

I asked them if i could stay.. they said go home. I was like.. I DONT WANT TO GO HOME!

Tell them your parents beat you and you are in the process of having the Cubs adopt you.

S

Scream'n95Cobra

I thought it was entertaining but I really disliked how it ended and how the director didn't follow the x-men comic. That's NOT how it happened in the comic, which is what the film should follow. The first two were much better, and this one would have been that good if the director and writers from the first two would have done it.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Scream'n95Cobra said:
I thought it was entertaining but I really disliked how it ended and how the director didn't follow the x-men comic. That's NOT how it happened in the comic, which is what the film should follow. The first two were much better, and this one would have been that good if the director and writers from the first two would have done it.

Agreed.. but from a entertainment factor.. i liked the phoenix/wolverine part at the end. :dunno: thats just me.

Unoid

Libertarian Massa
Aug 30, 2004
CobraSusie said:
I think Jason went to see it today, we thought about it, but then almost went to see Davinci Code and ended up staying home worked all day on a Explorer then the yard, so we went out for dinner and relaxed.

I think I may wait for this one to come out on video :biggthump

I liked the movie but was let down.

Warning!! SPoilers!

-Jean turned into a phoenix in the comic and was still somewhat good.
-Rogue took the powers of a superwoman that had super strength and could fly, perminently.
-Jubalee was in the end of the 2nd movie but never made any appearance in the third? wtf?
-Gambit never made it into the movie.
-scott got totally gyped! No real playtime on the movie for him.

things I liked:
-Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggarnaut bitch! hahaha funniest line, they totally added that line after seeing the voiceover video on the net.
-beast was a great character especially when he kicked ass.
-Iceman at the end turned out pretty cool when he turned completely into ice.

AThings I'm unsure about?

Magneto at the very end of the movie looked like he was gonna ty to move the metal chess piece (somehow powers regenerate!?)

and the epilogue after credits showed charles somehow transfered his mind into the man who was in a coma he showed on tv.

Does this mean they're leaving the door open for a 4th movie which would definatly sell!

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Unoid said:
I liked the movie but was let down.

Warning!! SPoilers!

-Jean turned into a phoenix in the comic and was still somewhat good.
-Rogue took the powers of a superwoman that had super strength and could fly, perminently.
-Jubalee was in the end of the 2nd movie but never made any appearance in the third? wtf?
-Gambit never made it into the movie.
-scott got totally gyped! No real playtime on the movie for him.

things I liked:
-Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggarnaut bitch! hahaha funniest line, they totally added that line after seeing the voiceover video on the net.
-beast was a great character especially when he kicked ass.
-Iceman at the end turned out pretty cool when he turned completely into ice.

AThings I'm unsure about?

Magneto at the very end of the movie looked like he was gonna ty to move the metal chess piece (somehow powers regenerate!?)

and the epilogue after credits showed charles somehow transfered his mind into the man who was in a coma he showed on tv.

Does this mean they're leaving the door open for a 4th movie which would definatly sell!

+1..

In the 4th [at least i] hope to see any of these charaters.. Gambit, Sinister, Apocalypse, [Develop archangel some more], bishop, cable, etc..

dohc97

resident mexican
Mar 21, 2005
CobraSusie said:
I think Jason went to see it today, we thought about it, but then almost went to see Davinci Code and ended up staying home worked all day on a Explorer then the yard, so we went out for dinner and relaxed.

I think I may wait for this one to come out on video :biggthump

Just want to say i saw the davinci code saturday night and i would say dont waste your time. I have never read the book but that movie is 2 and half hours of my life i wont get back, my gf thought the same thing. I was kind of mad at her because i wanted to see x-men and she just kept frowning so davinci code it was.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
01Cobra3379 said:
I liked it. I don't understand why they kept saying that this was going to be "the conclusion" of the series and yet they totally left it open for another! It would appear as though powers can come back? Anybody else notice that?

Nope...I don't think anyone saw the close-up of the giant chess piece that moved without using his hand....

Just kidding, that sounded like a dick, but I had to say it! :joke:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info