Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
FedEx made a delivery today.... :clap:

newtoy7lz.jpg

Cobratom

Regular
May 14, 2004
DSG03COBRA said:
I'm looking to run about 17psi and should be about 580rwhp and 560rwtq I'd guess... Who knows though, I've heard some people running 17psi and topping over 600rwhp and close to 600 rwtq. We'll see how my engine takes to the twin screw....

You'll like the results believe me, Speed Inc tuned mine with a VERY conservative tune so I wouldnt have any issues with emissions

Cobratom

Regular
May 14, 2004
DSG03COBRA said:
What boost/pulley are you running? And what kind of timing are you running? And pump gas I'm assuming...

Same exact pulley, running 17psi tuned for 91 octane. 60lb injectors, Accufab throttle body, Steeda Cold Air, Diablo Revolution Chip, Liberty 26 spline input shaft, Centerforce DF Clutch, Fidanza Alum Flywheel, MAF Extender, etc.

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
Cobratom said:
Same exact pulley, running 17psi tuned for 91 octane. 60lb injectors, Accufab throttle body, Steeda Cold Air, Diablo Revolution Chip, Liberty 26 spline input shaft, Centerforce DF Clutch, Fidanza Alum Flywheel, MAF Extender, etc.

What kind of boost are you actually seeing? I've heard people are seeing 1-2lbs MORE than the expected boost...

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
Cobratom said:
Right around 17 psi under full throttle, very responsive. Dont plan on the stock clutch lasting too long if you havent already replaced it.

Cool... Yeah, I'm already figuring I'll throw in a DFX clutch, 26 spline input, etc, etc, etc, when the stock one gives... Then it's a repair job and the wife can't complain AS much.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info