My run in with the law today....

mustangmike2003

Regular
Nov 24, 2005
So I went out to lunch with some friends..... I was feeling a little stupid and decided to do this monster power slide around a corner. It was like dukes of hazard style. About a block after that, I see sirens on behind me. I was like F***. I figured I was due in for a ticket since I havent gotten one since august. So he comes up to my car and asks for my license and asks me what I was thinking. I said, I wasnt thinking lol. Hes like sit tight and I will be back. Comes back like a minute later and tells me to be safe. I think what helped on this one was that I had a very good looking large breasted blonde sitting shot gun, so maybe he got a little dazed when he saw her and forgot how to write tickets :confused:

TOPGUN

Regular
Dec 25, 2005
mustangmike2003 said:
So I went out to lunch with some friends..... I was feeling a little stupid and decided to do this monster power slide around a corner. It was like dukes of hazard style. About a block after that, I see sirens on behind me. I was like F***. I figured I was due in for a ticket since I havent gotten one since august. So he comes up to my car and asks for my license and asks me what I was thinking. I said, I wasnt thinking lol. Hes like sit tight and I will be back. Comes back like a minute later and tells me to be safe. I think what helped on this one was that I had a very good looking large breasted blonde sitting shot gun, so maybe he got a little dazed when he saw her and forgot how to write tickets :confused:

nice can you post pics! :joke:

blubyu

TCG Elite Member
Nov 7, 2004
mustangmike2003 said:

I had almost the same exact thing happen to me in Stone Park a long time ago, but I was by myself and got off with a warning. Sometimes you're the bug and sometimes you're the windshield! Good thing you had boobies as a back up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info