Any 24 fans?

01Cobra3379

Jax is the man
May 16, 2006
I have been watching 24 since the very first episode of season 1, its been amazing since the beginning, and i am proud to say that i am obsessed. While in school i scheduled classes around Tuesday nights so that i would be able to watch, and eventually just got a TIVO and then they moved it to Mondays anyway...

It’s pretty much the BEST hour of TV week in week out. Sopranos, Lost, CSI, yeah they are all good, but they are all missing one thing. There is no Jack Bauer.

If you have $50 bucks and a few open nights, i would HIGHLY recommend going to pick up any of the seasons. You will NOT be disappointed. You don't need to watch them in order, but would be recommended, as there are small story lines that have gone through all 6 seasons.

Season 6 ended last night in dramatic fashion, and i am going to go ahead and say it was by far the BEST season so far! I know that there have to be others on this board that share my secrete obsession. What were your thoughts on the ending? January is SO far away, it’s no fair!

wizdawg

TCG Elite Member
May 1, 2005
I didn't miss one of them this year. They were all good. Only shitty part is we have to wait to January to see what happens next!!!

One thing that was just starting to bug me is how EVERYONE gives in the 1st time Jack tells them "you don't have a choice" or "right now this is your only choice" As soon as those magic words come out, he gets what he wants. I think I'll give it a try next time I need something.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info