Test n Tune @ Rt 66, how has it been this year?

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
I agree tonight sucked. I never even got to go.

One of these days Byron will have 5 crashes in a row and we'll see how cool that is. Besides the fact that it's a "gravel pit", I have had a ball every time I went, lucky I guess. I'd hate to travel 86 miles for a night like tonight at RT 66.

You get to RT 66 at 3:30PM. Cooling down out side the gate until they open at 4pm and then tech and race all ya want till about 5:30 and then the night just depends on how much damage happens. It's risk we all take.

You look at some of the crap people bring to these tracks and it's amazing.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
JETZGT1 said:
Sorry to hear that, but i got in six runs. Not very good runs, but practice makes better. :dunno:

I saw your car there. I was staring at your wheels while your car was parked. Let me see if I got this correct....I saw a 3/8 spacer on a 10" wheel with an 18 X 305 Nitto Drag Radial?

That set up is what I have been trying to see in order to imagine it on my Satin Silver Cobra, but now that I have it seems different than I expected. Perhaps in motion is what I need now, although I did see you run, but don't remeber the wheels. It just seemed like as an 18 with a deep lip like that, that it was too easy to see through it? Sounds wierd I know, but I just don't know now.

I got there late and thought WOW nobody's here, so I let it cool and got in line but people just kept breaking down....It happens.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info