pictures of first mustang

97LOWNOMA

CrawlnCoupe
Aug 19, 2005
this is my first mustang (owned all gm/chrysler products before), i've had it for a few weeks and finally got some time to take a few pictures. its a little dirty in the pictures but let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• mustang 1.JPG
    mustang 1.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 169
  • mustang 2.JPG
    mustang 2.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 16
  • mustang 3.JPG
    mustang 3.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 18

97LOWNOMA

CrawlnCoupe
Aug 19, 2005
thanks for the compliments. the car is very near stock and will stay that way for the time being. it has 80,000 miles on the original motor and transmission. garage kept its whole life and it was owned by someone that was away in the military alot of the time. future plans are a bit undecided yet but i know its gonna be a street car, so no skinny's/slicks. but a 5 lug conversion and some 17" rims would set the car off.

frdtch05gt

complete car nut
Jun 29, 2005
I certainly wouldn't go too crazy with a car that looks that nice already. Some nice wheels and maybe lose that luggage rack on the tail and you're good to go. Maybe a few little mods under the hood wouldn't hurt too. That car makes for a nice cruiser for sure. :biggthump

C5 4 NOW

May 5, 2006
97LOWNOMA said:
thanks for the compliments. the car is very near stock and will stay that way for the time being. it has 80,000 miles on the original motor and transmission. garage kept its whole life and it was owned by someone that was away in the military alot of the time. future plans are a bit undecided yet but i know its gonna be a street car, so no skinny's/slicks. but a 5 lug conversion and some 17" rims would set the car off.

If you are doing the 5 lug conversion anyway, why not do some CCW classics.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info