Time to reflect...

abad46

Regular
Oct 13, 2004
Well, to the few of you who know me and my car, and my situation, you will know that we have had a few "snags" in our way trying to get a package put together. For those of you who don't know me, I've got a 97 Cobra that we are trying to put a race package together for NMRA Renegade. Even though we haven't gotten to the track yet, or even a NMRA race...I would like to thank some of the local guys who have helped me over come a few obsticles!

1st goes to Hans at Dean's Performance! I'd like to thank Hans for building the car and putting up with countless hours trying to put this together! He can do anything, I mean that literally!

2nd goes to Sutton High Performance! Randy at Sutton knows ALL about our "fun" experience that began last year. The past few weeks I've been working with Greg to get on the dyno to get a base tune. We showed up Monday and we felt like we were put on a thrown! I would like to thank Greg, Jerry, Andy, Randy, and Louis for all the help. You guys have a great team over there and I really felt like I was treated with upmost respect and didn't feel "rushed" to get out of there. We were there until like 10:30pm! But, we got her tuned up and we are heading to the track soon to test.

3rd goes to John and Mike at Modular Performance! These guys know thier modular stuff! 'Nuff said!

There are many more that have helped along the way including my buddy Shane (shane97cobra) He knows the drill with NMRA stuff!

I have to give a shout out to my fiance, for putting up with all the hours put in to this! Thanks honey! ;)

Thank you to all of you!

Feb 9, 2006
abad46 said:
Well, to the few of you who know me and my car, and my situation, you will know that we have had a few "snags" in our way trying to get a package put together. For those of you who don't know me, I've got a 97 Cobra that we are trying to put a race package together for NMRA Renegade. Even though we haven't gotten to the track yet, or even a NMRA race...I would like to thank some of the local guys who have helped me over come a few obsticles!

1st goes to Hans at Dean's Performance! I'd like to thank Hans for building the car and putting up with countless hours trying to put this together! He can do anything, I mean that literally!

2nd goes to Sutton High Performance! Randy at Sutton knows ALL about our "fun" experience that began last year. The past few weeks I've been working with Greg to get on the dyno to get a base tune. We showed up Monday and we felt like we were put on a thrown! I would like to thank Greg, Jerry, Andy, Randy, and Louis for all the help. You guys have a great team over there and I really felt like I was treated with upmost respect and didn't feel "rushed" to get out of there. We were there until like 10:30pm! But, we got her tuned up and we are heading to the track soon to test.

3rd goes to John and Mike at Modular Performance! These guys know thier modular stuff! 'Nuff said!

There are many more that have helped along the way including my buddy Shane (shane97cobra) He knows the drill with NMRA stuff!

I have to give a shout out to my fiance, for putting up with all the hours put in to this! Thanks honey! ;)

Thank you to all of you!

Chris with a car such as yours it is a long road to the end.....trust me I know......your car is beautiful and all of us at Sutton High Performance were more than pleased to go the extra mile to see that your Renegade NOS Modular 97 Cobra was properly tuned for you to make some test hits at the track on your journey to your first NMRA Renegade debue.......I will do everything in my powers to help you along the way.......Congrats!!!!!

abad46

Regular
Oct 13, 2004
Chris with a car such as yours it is a long road to the end.....trust me I know......your car is beautiful and all of us at Sutton High Performance were more than pleased to go the extra mile to see that your Renegade NOS Modular 97 Cobra was properly tuned for you to make some test hits at the track on your journey to your first NMRA Renegade debue.......I will do everything in my my powers to help you along the way.......Congrats!!!!!
Thanks Greg, we REALLY appreciate the support!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info