Elkhart Lake

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
i do the brian redman int'l challenge every year as my birthday present to myself. i also hit the american lemans series race because my first love is sports car endurance racing. if i have the money i'll hit the champ car race because it attracts lots of honeys.

the open track svt crowd mostly likely all crosses over to the northwoods shelby club event they have every year

shelbyfan

Apr 12, 2006
ShelbyGuy said:
i do the brian redman int'l challenge every year as my birthday present to myself. i also hit the american lemans series race because my first love is sports car endurance racing. if i have the money i'll hit the champ car race because it attracts lots of honeys.

the open track svt crowd mostly likely all crosses over to the northwoods shelby club event they have every year

Thanks. My friends and I like to go to the June Sprints, Brian Redman, and the American LeMans Series as well as a stop at the Oshkosh Fly-In. If you want, give me a call. Sure would like to get a convoy going....

Phone 630-462-7095

Keith :gears:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• shelbyfan
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list